CVS Haul: I Finally Found the Limited Edition Wet n Wild Palettes!

 I'm not normally a CVS shopper, there aren't many in my area, but I was determined to find the new limited edition Wet n Wild palettes. I stopped into a CVS, poked around, and saw nothing. Just as I was about to ask an employee stocking the shelves, I caught as display at the top of a shelf, squealed and grabbed them. They only have one of each left. Each palette was $4.99+tax. 
 Sparkle Til Morning. I wanted this one the most because of that beautiful blue shade. 
 Drinking a Glass of Shine. This was previously released last year under a different name, I <3 Matte. I wanted it badly then, now I finally has it!
 Shimmer The Night Away. This is the one I was least excited for, but I still wanted it. It seems similar to the Petal Pusher palette, but really it isn't. 
I also got the new Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher mascara. This was released a matter of days ago, I discovered it on Makeup Alley. The buzz hasn't started yet, apparently. I love the Lash Blast line, I can't wait to try this out, the wand is neat too. Take a peek: btw this cost a whopping $9.


8 comments

  1. that mascara looks interesting! I need a new mascara so if you think this is good, i might just give it a whirl :) NOW FOR DA SWATCHES EEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good! I'm impressed already, it has the results of Lash Blast, but it feels like Mega Plush on the lashes! It's so light.

      Delete
  2. These palettes look awesome! I was looking for Wet N' Wild products for ages and finally found them at Walgreens. I'll have to go back and check to see if they have these!

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you have wet n wild in your CVS. I've been wanting to try this out, but haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I can't wait to get my hands on those palettes! And the quality of your pictures is so lovely now :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaahhhh i want the one with all the mattes !! Ill be in the us this weekend i gotta find that palette!!

    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's curious to see CoverGirl step up their game with mascaras - I definitely think LashBlast Fusion is a pretty good dupe for Benefit's BadGal Lash.
    I tagged you in my latest post! http://ms-americanpie.blogspot.hk/2012/11/liebster-award-poll.html x

    ReplyDelete