Ulta Haul ft. Benefit Minis

 I hauled big. 
 Yes to Cucumber Wipes. I had a $1 off coupon. - $5.12
 Olay Beauty Fluid - $7.49
 Olay Oil Minimizing Toner - $3.49
 Basically U Nail Polish Remover - $2.33
 Bath&BodyWorks Cashmere Glow Body Lotion Preview - $1
 Bath&BodyWorks Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Honey Autumn Apple Body Lotions - $3.33 each. I'm going to include the Honey Autumn Apple lotion as a giveaway prize. 
 Bath&BodyWorks Honey Autumn Apple Body Spray - $3.34 
 Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Mini - $6
 Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara Duo Pack - $9.32. The second mascara will be included in a giveaway. 
 Benefit PoreFessional Primer, mini - free, gift with purchase. 
 Benefit Ulta-Mate Sexy Six Kit - $24
 Look at all my little Benefit products! They're cute :3 
I bought the coffee machine of my dream. Thanks Dean <3. All my goodies were paid for by Deano, the best and most wonderful. 

Not Pictured:
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter - Candy Apple - $5.43

6 comments

  1. Oh wow, I want the minis. Wish they was that cheap here :-) uber jealous. Great haul :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I wish Benefit was cheaper too. I can only afford the minis.

      Delete
  2. Dean is so sweet! Love everything you got and can't wait to read the reviews for some of these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. I love Bath & Body Works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now it's Dean's turn to go out and spend $100 n.n

    ReplyDelete