Beauty Blogger Get to Know Me Tag

I found this tag on LuckyBeauty07's blog and thought I'd do it :3

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Wavy

2. What is your natural hair colour?
A dull strawberry blonde.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Dye it at home with Lush's Caca Rouge Henna 

4. How often do you wash your hair?
It depends. When I'm working I was it every day. Not working? eh, whenever. probably every 3-4 days on average.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I do nothing with my hair. I'm lucky if I brush it. Some days it's in a bun, sometimes I twist it up with a big clip,   usually it's in a ponytail. I'm trying to change this though.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
DIY or die?

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Usually twice a week, it depends on how the polish behaves.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Year round.

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
It varies day to day but I'd average it out to about 15 minutes. sometimes 20.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face, out of habit.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you  need when you need it?
I kinda collect I guess. I buy what's on sale or I have a coupon for, something that catches my eye, or something that I think would be good to review.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Like once a year?

13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not every day, I'd say between 3-5 days a week.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Sometimes, depending on if I'm testing, on webcam, or just want to play with makeups.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Sometimes, it depends where I'm going. Popping down the shops for coffee? no makeup. Anything more exciting than that I like to have at least a bit of mascara.


16. How many high end products do you have?
A couple. theBalm's Shady Lady 2 palette, Yon-Ka Creme 93, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, two Inglot eyeshadows.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I try to do them every 3-4 weeks. Currently I haven't done them in over 2 months because reasons.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I've done like 2 OOTD's ever. So no I don't plan them. If you mean for daily wear, I also don't plan that.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Rarely. I only have two.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Lately I've been sleeping from 1am to 9-10am, but that's about get fucked majorly.

21. How often or when do you work out?
LOL

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right, but I'm kinda ambidextrous.

23. How tall are you?
5'1 3/4.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak German fairly well. I know a bit of Russian and Latin as well. Does Australian count?

25. How many pets do you have?
Currently I have two Jack Russel Terriers; Missy and Scooby, my Netherland Dwarf/Mini Rex bunny Andy, and a Mongolian Jird named Violet, but I call her Squeaks. I'll be buying my first rat when I go home. I also partially count Dean's cat Milly. <3

26. How often are you on blogger?
Multiple times a day.

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
On mine? Always. On others, sometimes.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try ass you see other posts?
TRY ASS? o_o

29.  How did you come up with your blog name?
it matches my tumblr url :3

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
A nokia phone that used to belong to Dean. I'm saving up for a real camera though.

31. How often do you clean your house?
LOL AGAIN

32. What is your favourite colour?
Aqua

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
None.

34. Do you swear?
No I am a good girl :3

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
32 Mario Kart races, tumblr, and snugglin' n_n

1 comment