NYX White Eyeshadow Base Review

I became curious about NYX' White Eyeshadow Base after seeing gurus like Queen of Blending use it, and it seemed like a better better alternative to NYX' Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil, which has never really appealed to me. I picked this up from Ulta for $6.99 and tried it right away at home. It makes colors appear much brighter and is a good, semi-sticky base for glittery shadows, pigments, and shadows with a fallout issue.

I apply this base by patting it on with my finger over a primer. If used with primer, I have no problem with creasing. Like the Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil, the key to preventing creasing is to apply this product in a very thin layer. May I add this helps eyeshadows blend like a dream.

Another pro for this product is the packaging. It comes in a cute clear acrylic jar with a white lid. You get a lot of product (7 grams), which seems like it'll last forever. I've had this since April and use it very often and have barely made a dent in it.

While I don't feel like it makes shadows 100% more vivid like it claims, It does make them noticeably brighter. Like most NYX products, the value and quality of this product is great.

1 comment