June 2017 Favorites + Blogs of the Month





I have to say, June was the best month I've had in a while. Morgan and I are fully settled into our new place, and after a few improvements it finally feels like home. Now that we're sorted, I was able to treat myself a little more and pick up new products to play with - and most of them have been complete hits. I thoroughly enjoyed the new season of Orange is the New Black, and I found several great new blogs. I have no complaints about June at all! Click through to see what I loved last month.

Makeup:
NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
Hikari Mink Cream Pigment
NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops
Pur Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara - Review*

Tools:
Pur Cosmetics Contour Blending Sponge*

Skincare:
The Ordinary 10% Niacinamide/1% Zinc Serum
Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Mist
Saturday Skin Featherweight Daily Moisturizing Cream

Hair:
L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Air Shampoo
Hask Argan Repairing Shine Oil

Nails:
Essence Colour&Go Gel Nail Polish in Black is Back - Review

Bath&Body:
Lush Brightside Bubble Bar - Review

Fragrance:
N/A

Blogs:
Dirty Boys Get Clean
Justine Leconte
From Roses
Not Your Typical Doll Face
Pawsburgh On the Go
She Writes About It

Media:
American Horror Story: Hotel
Orange is the New Black Season 5

Food:
Five Ingredient Brownies
Balsamic Veggie Pasta
Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Twix
Zucchini in everything!

Other:
Forever21 Chain Choker
H&M Divided Pink Striped Sweater
Pittsburgh Penguins win the Stanley Cup

Leave a Comment

  1. I need to begin the new season of Orange Is The New Black! I've heard mixed reviews, so I'd like to see it for myself. As for AHS Hotel, I'm halfway in and I'm on the fence about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had mixed feelings about season 5, and didn't really like the ending as much as the last two seasons, but as a whole I enjoyed it.

      I liked the story line of AHS Hotel, but I didn't love it really. I did adore the aesthetics of it though. (Also Lady Gaga is such a bad bitch in it.)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...