May 2017 Favorites + Blogs of the Month


May was a blur for everyone, not just me, right? I don't remember anything about this month? Like, I did stuff, but if you asked me what stuff I couldn't tell you. Morgan and I have finally completely unpacked and settled into our new place, but I've had a terrible cold for the last two weeks (at least), and it's left my mind so fuzzy. On top of that, my hockey team, the Pittsburgh Penguins are in the Stanley Cup Final, so my life has been revolving around some majorly stressful hockey games. Beauty and blogging haven't been my top priority in the month of May, but I do have some favorite products and blogs that I thought were worth sharing. Click through to see what I loved this month.

Makeup:
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara - Review*
MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow - Review
Kat Von D Trooper Tattoo Liner
Benefit High Beam - Review

Tools:
Mont Bleu Slant Tip Tweezers*
Mont Bleu Glass Nail File*

Skincare:
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme Pads
McArthur Skincare Foaming Facial Cleanser*
Sukin Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer

Hair:
N/A

Nails:
N/A

Bath&Body:
Lush Love and Light Hand Cream - Review
Lush Brightside Bubble Bar - Review
Soap&Glory Smoothie Star Whipped Body Butter*

Fragrance:
N/A

Blogs:
Jacquelyn Lovene
Dirty Boys Get Clean
The Opal Grey
Tay Beaute
ForestFr1ends

Media:
Anne with an E
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
Little Mix

Food:
Tiger Rolls
Streaky Bacon
Chokitos
Schweppes Dry Ginger Ale

Other:
Playoff Hockey
Sydney Royal Botanical Gardens

What have you been loving lately?


disclosure:
pr samples are marked with *. their inclusion was not influenced by any third parties.

No comments