New Discoveries - May 2017




I've done more beauty shopping in the last two months than I have in the entirety of 2016! While I haven't splurged on anything luxurious and exciting, or binged on affordable drugstore finds, I've been picking up a new product here or there, and I'm ready to share the highlights of my recent acquisitions. Click through for a little more insight on four new (to me) products that I'm loving

Lush Love and Light Hand Cream
$19.50/100ml 
It's been a long time since I've tried anything new from Lush, aside from their Bubble Bars, and maybe it's time for that to change. My sister in law gifted me this little tub of Love and Light Hand Cream and I can't get enough! This hand cream is lightweight yet deeply moisturizing and softening. Do I love the strong neroli scent? Not really, but the efficacy of this lotion makes up for it! 

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme Night Pads
$34.99/60 Pads
When I lived in the USA, I was a devout user of Nip+Fab's original Glycolic Fix Pads, but their $35AUD price tag became too much for me to bear and I was forced to abandon my one beloved acid toner pads. I spied a 25% off sale on Nip+Fab during a recent trip to Priceline and decided to give the Glycolic Fix Extreme pads a shot instead - and I'm never going back! Though "Extreme" is a bit of an overstatement, considering the toner solution contains a modest amount of glycolic acid (5%), these exfoliating acid toner pads are very effective without being irritating. My passion for acid toners has been reignited! 

Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturizer
$9.99/125ml
I am a staunch "natural" skincare skeptic, so I've always bypassed Sukin's display in Priceline. That was a mistake. My first foray into Sukin's offerings is their Sensitive Facial Moisturizer, and it certainly won't be my last. This budget friendly "green" moisturizer is bursting with natural oils that hydrate and plump my skin without feeling heavy or causing congestion - plus it smells fantastic without any added fragrance or unnecessary essential oils.

Mont Bleu Slant Tip Tweezers*
€4.99
Tweezers and I have a complex relationship. I NEED a good pair of tweezers in my life, but I hesitate to invest in a pair of high end tweezers - but I'm also wary of affordable ones after trying a pair from Crown Brush that just didn't get the job done. When I pulled Mont Bleu's Slant Tip Tweezer's out of their suede pouch, I was prepared to be disappointed, but instead I was blown away by their precision and ease of use. These slightly sharpened slant tip tweezers easily lift and pluck even the finest hairs. I think my ancient Revlon tweezers can finally retire!

What's your latest beauty discovery? Share in the comments!


Disclosure:
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent to me as press samples. Their inclusion in this post was not influenced by any third parties.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...