April 2017 Favorites+Blogs of the Month




If you're a regular reader you probably noticed that I didn't put up a Favorites post in March. I wasn't in a great place in life, I hadn't tried anything new in ages, and generally felt uninspired. April turned everything around for me, and despite being exceptionally hectic, I managed to get back into my groove and I'm feeling really good. Here's a look at what I loved this month.

Makeup:
Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation
Cynthia Rowley Beauty Black Eyeliner - Review
Benefit That Gal Brightening Primer - Review
Clarins Candy Pink Instant Light Lip Perfector - Review

Tools:
N/A

Skincare:
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme Pads
Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturizer

Hair:
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Review*

Nails:
N/A

Bath&Body:
Lush Brightside Bubble Bar
Lush Love and Light Hand Cream

Fragrance:
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh - Review

Blogs:
7 in the Evening
Gorgeous Stiletto Addict
Dollfeis
Collection of Vials
BadxBaby

Media:
Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (original and reboot!)
Die Ärzte
NHL Playoff Hockey

Food:
Starbucks Soy Java Chip Frappuccino (no whip, obv)
Roast carrots
Chokitos

Other:
Melbourne
Chokers
Knit thigh high socks

What have you been loving lately?


disclosure:
pr samples are marked with *. their inclusion was not influenced by any third parties.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...