Products I've Hit Pan On - March 2017

 I've been considering making quarterly updates to my Products I've Hit Pan posts for a while, and I was finally convinced when I hit pan on not one, but two eyeshadows in one sitting! How did that happen? I barely remember the last time I hit pan on one shadow, let alone two within a few minutes! So, in light of this nearly miraculous event, here's an update on the products I've hit pan on. Click through to read more.

 Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder
The only pressed powder in my possession, Pixi's Flawless Beauty Powder has been a favorite of mine for nearly three years! If you take a peek at my last update, you'll see that I've doubled the size of visible pan, and the remaining powder is growing thinner by the day. I expect this powder to be done, or nearly done by my next post in June. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
I'm finally making faster progress on finishing Benefit's classic Hoola Bronzer! This deluxe sample pan keeps going and going - four years on, I still have about a third of the product left. I've been contouring my forehead a bit more lately, and that's been helping me use this bronzer up faster than I have been. That being said, I'm pretty sure Hoola will last me forever - you might see it in my end of the year update. 

This deluxe sample bronzer from Pixi is another long time favorite! I haven't used it too much in the last couple of months because I've been focusing on using up the aforementioned Hoola. Even still, I've managed to expand the amount of exposed pan. Isn't it quite strange, the way this powder is wearing down? So patchy and weird. 
My most recent pan wasn't too unexpected! I use my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette almost every day, and I always use Foxy on my brow bone and as a blending shade. The dip in this pan kept getting deeper and deeper, and I wondered if I'd ever actually scrape bottom. Only a little speck of pan is visible, but I wouldn't be surprised if the rest goes fast.

ColourPop Spoon Highlighter
I can't give myself full credit for panning Spoon, as I received this product used from a friend who didn't like it, and she put in the majority of the work. I reached pan after a few uses, and I wasn't surprised because I'd heard that these cream highlighters are easily used up. I'm having a hard time gauging how much longer my first ColourPop product will last me - and I'm not sure if I like it either?

I couldn't get enough of this Pixi palette a couple of summers ago, but I've neglected it throughout 2016 and into 2017. I pulled it back out today, and immediately hit pan on my favorite shade. While I expected to pan it soon, it had quite a dent, I didn't expect it to happen today. I think I'm going to try to work with the Emerald Gold Palette a little more and see what kind of progress I can make for my next update.

What products are you hitting pan on?


2 comments

  1. I suck at panning any products. Great job with these Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! Good to hear from you. <3

      Delete