Out with the Old - February 2016 Empties




I finished just seven products in February, and all of them but one are absolute favorites and definite repurchases. Click through to read more about what I finished up this month. As always, the products I plan to repurchase (or already have) are marked with an asterisk (*). 

Batiste Oriental Dry Shampoo*
I can't live without Batiste's Dry Shampoo, and I was thrown a curveball when Priceline was sold out of it in all the scents I knew I loved. I ended up selecting the new "Oriental" scent, which smells fantastic and works just as well as any other scent, perhaps a little better. I find the scent name more than a little questionable though.

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask (x3)*
I finished the full sized tube, as well as two packets of this brightening, detoxifying mask this month, and I genuinely miss it. Repurchasing Deep Down Detox is my top beauty priority! 

No Time To Shine is an excellent oil absorbing mask and purifying spot treatment. I finished the full sized tube in December, and went through a packet of it in January and February. I hope to pick up another tube again soon.

Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara
While far from the worst mascara I've ever tried, I just didn't like Kat Von D's Immortal Lash Mascara. This mascara's brush is strange, and the formula doesn't make a big enough impact on my lashes, nor does it last a full day. Packaging is lovely, but that's not a good enough reason for me to keep it.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water*
I used this travel sized bottle of my favorite makeup remover during my cross-Australia road trip, and I've moved back to a full sized bottle now that I'm settled at home. I'll be keeping this little bottle to refill when needed.

Hask Revitalizing Shine Treatment *^
This is my second vial of Hask's Revitalizing Shine Treatment, and I'm about to purchase my third (or try another from their range of oil treatments). This macadamia infused oil leaves my hair so silky and tangle-free, plus it smells fantastic. 

Bath&BodyWorks Black Cherry Merlot Pocket Bac*
This hand sanitizer smelled incredible - like cherry jello! Perhaps this is my favorite Bath&BodyWorks scent of all time, it's just so delicious, and I'm sad to see it go. I see that B&BW offers a Black Cherry Merlot candle now, and I want it badly!

What have you finished lately?


Disclosure
Products marked with a ^ were sent to me as a press sample.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...