February Favorites + Blogs of the Month

You may have noticed that I skipped January's Favorites post, as I'd moved recently and hadn't really touched my stash. I've settled in and began using my products again, but honestly nothing truly felt like a favorite this month, so really this is just based on what I used most overall, not necessarily what I enjoyed. Media, food, and blogs, on the other hand, were actual favorites. Click through to see what I used month this month.

Makeup:
It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil - Review
ColourPop Spoon Highlighter
Maybelline Rose Redefined Color Elixir Gloss - Review
Maybelline Better Skin Concealer - Review
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - Review
Urban Decay Blackout Eyeshadow  - Review

Tools:
Essence Eyeliner Brush
Margaret Dabbs Crystal Nail File - Review

Skincare:
Neutrogena HydroBoost Foaming Cleanser - Review
Proactiv Complexion Perfecting Hydrator*

Nails:
N/A

Hair:
Batiste Oriental Dry Shampoo
Hask Macadamia Oil Revitalizing Shine Treatment - Review*

Bath&Body:
N/A

Fragrance:
Lynx Africa Body Spray

Blogs:
Blossoming_ChokChok
The Beauty Context
The Iron You
Behind the Beauty Podcast by Serein Wu

Media:
Zootopia
Cracked Podcast: The Mind Melting World of Putin's Russia
Anna Karenina

Food:
Salsas Chicken Fajita (no chipotle mayo)
Feisty Filomena Chicken Parmigiana

Other:
Pokemon Go Gen 2


What have you been loving lately?


disclosure:
pr samples are marked with *. their inclusion was not influenced by any third parties.

2 comments

  1. I just watched Zootopia the other day :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expect to like it so much!

      Delete