December 2016 Favorites + Blogs of the Month

December was such a blur! I never really enjoy the last month of the year - I hate the family get-togethers and general stress that comes with the holiday season. I survived my first Christmas in Australia and had a fantastic New Years Eve, but everything else that happened this month seems like a blur! My very brief favorites will reflect that! Click through to see what I loved in the final month of 2016.

Makeup:
MAC Half n Half Lipstick - Review
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara - Review
Pixi Flawless&Poreless Primer - Review

Tools:
Luxie Beauty 504 Large Angled Brush - Review
Bdellium Tools 777 Shadow Brush - Review

Skincare:
Neutrogena HydroBoost Moisturizing Foaming Cleanser - Review
Formula 10.0.6 No Time To Shine Clay Mask

Nails:
China Glaze For Audrey Nail Lacquer - Review

Hair:
N/A

Bath&Body:
N/A

Fragrance:
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum

Blogs:
Seth Everman
Jacquelyn Lovene
The Daily Vogue
Mango Like Silk

Media:
Bruno Mars

Food:
Arnotts' Cheese&Bacon Shapes
Spring Rolls
Cous Cous

Other:
We Are Number One memes
My Fitness Pal app

What have you been loving lately?



2 comments

  1. I'm a big fan of that Tarte mascara! One of my favorites.

    Sara | www.saraspoke.com

    ReplyDelete