November 2016 Favorites+Blogs of the Month

Beauty wise, November was a fairly ordinary month and I think my favorites will reflect that. On a personal level, it wasn't my best month. Personal and political situations have left me feeling disappointed and introspective - it was hard to be fully invested in fitness, blogging, or pretty much any other aspect of my life. Anyone else feel me there? Anyway, click through to see what I loved in the month of November.

Makeup:
Kat Von D Trooper Tattoo Liner
Pixi Subtly Suntouched Bronzer - Review
Pixi Black Noir Endless Silky Eye Pencil - Review
Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder - Review
Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray 
Clarins Candy Shimmer Instant Light Lip Perfector - Review

Tools:
Nur Besten Liquid Masque Brush*

Skincare:
Neutrogena HydroBoost Moisturizing Foaming Cleanser - Review

Nails:
Essence Black is Back Colour&Go Nail Polish - Review

Hair:
N/A

Bath&Body:
Dove Cucumber Green Tea Go Fresh Deodorant
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen - Review*

Fragrance:
N/A

Blogs:
Jacquelyn Lovene
Nikki French Makeup
Cafe Delites
Sarah Schauer 

Media:
Penn&Teller Fool Us
Pittsburgh is Home - The Story of the Penguins
Game Grumps play The Wand of Gamelon
Pokemon Go

Food:
Strawberries
Woolworth Sourdough Vienna Loaf Bread
Schnobbs Mocha Latte Cold Brew Coffee
Haluski

Other:
My Fitness Pal App


What have you been loving lately?


disclosure:
pr samples are marked with *. their inclusion was not influenced by any third parties.

No comments