Fitness Diary - Week 9

Last week I set a goal for myself to do more pilates, and frankly I failed at that - but I was still pretty active! My period got in the way of me doing much in the way of pilates, but I took some very long walks this week - all up I walked 56 kilometers (about 35 miles)! I lost the half kilo I put on last week, which has me pretty close to my goal!

My goal for next week is to do at least on pilates video each day, and to walk at least 5K every day. Click through to read about this week's progress.


Current Goals and Stats
Starting Weight: 55kilos (120lbs). (BMI 23)
Target Weight: 49kilos (110lbs)(BMI 21)
Current Weight: 50 kilos (110.5lbs) (BMI 21)
Height: 5'1 (155cm)

Week 9:
Day 1: Belly Bloat Blast + 3.8K Walk. Ate very well today.

Day 2: 2.5K Walk. My plans to do more pilates this week was thwarted. I started the day with terrible cramps and suffered in bed for most of it. I felt up to taking a short walk in the late afternoon, so at least I squeezed some exercise in.

Day 3: 7K Walk. Still too crampy to do pilates, but I managed a nice long walk.

Day 4: 7.2K Walk. I intended on pilates, but my Thanksgiving dinner was pretty time consuming. I did go on a long walk, long enough to equalise my calories for the day.

Day 5: 5.5K Walk. Another long walk with no pilates.

Day 6: Butt Lifting+Thigh Sculpting Workout + 18.5K Walk. You read that right, an 18K walk. I walked through as much of Sydney as I could today. I ate garbage today, as I tend to do on Sundays, so it probably didn't actually work much weight off.

Day 7: 11.5K Walk. Once again, no pilates, but I got a long walk in. I had the intention of doing at least one Blogilates video, but I left the house at 8pm and didn't end up back home until about midnight.

Share your fitness routine, goals, and tips in the comments! 

No comments