October 2016 Favorites+Blogs of the Month

October went by so fast! Nothing extraordinary happened, but it was a really pleasant month for me. I spent a lot of time at the beach, which was super relaxing. Unfortunately, all that beach time meant little to no makeup. I can't say my October Favorites are very exciting - but I do have some great recommendations under the Blogs portion of my post. Click through to see what I loved in October.

Makeup:
Maybelline Daringly Nude Matte Sensational Lipstick*
Revlon Seduction Ultra HD Matte Lip Color - Review
Pixi Black Noir Endless Silky Eye Pencil - Review
Pur Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara - Review*
Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon- Review

Tools:
Margaret Dabbs Crystal Nail File

Skincare:
Neutrogena HydroBoost Moisturizing Foaming Cleanser
Olay Complete Defence SPF 30 Moisturizer

Nails:
Dermelect Commando Peptide Infused Nail Lacquer - Review

Hair:
Lush Caca Rouge Henna Hair Color - Review

Bath&Body:
Bath&BodyWorks Turqoise Waters Pocket Bac - Review
Coola Sport Fresh Mango Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 50
Lush Dirty Shower Gel

Fragrance:
N/A

Blogs:
Cindy Hyue
How Sweet It Is
At Home Barista
BexyBon
Glow in Vogue

Media:
Narcos
Little Mix
L.A. Noire

Food:
Starbucks Dark Chocolate Frappuccino
Radishes
Latke
Continental Roast Chicken+Leek Risotto

Other:
Blogilates
Dee Why Beach
Athol Bay


What have you been loving lately?


disclosure:
pr samples are marked with *. their inclusion was not influenced by any third parties.

2 comments

  1. I love that you mention blogs, this gives me inspiration. I hope November is as relaxed for me as October was for you. Have a even more chilled rest of your year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found inspiration in this post. Thanks for the good vibes. <3

      Delete