Fitness Diary - Week 5




I didn't have a great week for working out. I was still suffering for the first three days and didn't manage to do much. My motivation was renewed later in the week and I've been going hard ever since. I'm down another kilo and really zoning in on my target - actually I reached my target BMI this week! Click through to read more.

Current Goals and Stats
Starting Weight: 55kilos (120lbs). (BMI 23)
Target Weight: 49kilos (110lbs)(BMI 21)
Current Weight: 52 kilos (114.5lbs) (BMI 21)
Height: 5'1 (155cm)

Week 5:
Day 1: 2.5K Walk. Too crampy for pilates.

Day  2: Suffered in bed.

Day 3: 2K walk.

Day 4: Ab Time for Beginners + Beginner Inner Thighs + 2.5K walk. Two easy videos to ease back into my pilates routine.

Day 5: Muffintop Massacre + 4.5K walk. Yesterday I eased back into Blogilates, and today I went full on. Cassey killed me with this video, but I didn't skip a rep. I'm super sore.

Day 6: 1.2K Walk. Chased home by a thunderstorm, so I ran for half of it. I was incredibly sore after yesterday's video.

Day 7: 5 Best Butt Exercises +  Quick Ab Workout + 6 Minutes to a Sexy Waist +7K Walk. The first video was a breeze, but I started dying half way through the Quick Ab Workout. I took a break, had a glass of water, and pushed through to finish the third video.

Share your fitness routine, goals, and tips in the comments! 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...