Fitness Diary - Week 2




It's been a confusing, distracting, dramatic week for me. I've had some personal problems that I've been struggling to sort and it's lead to sleepless nights and unproductive days. I tried to write a couple beauty posts - I took some notes, and somehow lost them all, so I'm trying to rewrite them. Expect more of my normal content soon. I did my best to channel my frustrations into my workouts, and I'm definitely seeing results! My abs are coming back, my calves are toning up, and I've lost a kilo or so. My motivation is waning slightly, but I think it'll come back once I resolve my interpersonal issues. Click through to read more.

Current Goals and Stats
Starting Weight: 55kilos (120lbs). (BMI 23)
Target Weight: 49kilos (110lbs)(BMI 21)
Current Weight: 54 kilos (119lbs) (BMI 23)
Height: 5'1 (155cm)

Week 2
Day 1 - 6 Minutes to Sexy Arms + 6 Minutes to Sexy Thighs + 2.5K walk. The thigh video was a cinch, but I struggled through the arms video. The moves are easy, but my arms have always been my weak point and I had to break between each move to let the burn die down a little. 

Day 2 - 4K Walk. My 'off day' from Blogilates, and also my "cheat day" or "YOLO meal" or whatever you'd like to call it. Split an order of hot chips at the beach with Dean, and had 4 slices of veggie pizza with the roommates for dinner.

Day 3 -  Body Slimming Workout + Best Stretches for Lower Back + 3.5K Walk. I put my best physical effort into both videos, but I was mentally distracted by some personal drama. Felt a lot of great stretching in my upper arms and lower back. I found the workout particularly satisfying.

Day 4 - Total Body Workout + 6.5K walk. My right hip was stiff, so I had some trouble with leg lifts and other moves that utilised that area. I wasn't emotionally invested again due to the same reasons as yesterday.

Day 5 - 2K Walk. A bug flew into my ear, cutting the walk short. Having it flushed out of my ear left me feeling dizzy and uncoordinated, so I skipped my pilates workout.

Day 6 -  Ab Time for Beginners+Bubble Butt Workout + 6.5K Walk.

Day 7 - Body Slimming Workout + 6 Minutes to Sexy Thighs + 2K Walk. Struggled a little with the thigh workout. I was very tempted by junk food today. I mostly resisted the urge, but I had a small pack of Chicken Twisties.


Share your fitness routine, goals, and tips in the comments! 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...