1) Do you still talk to your first love?
Yes, we're great friends. <3 We snap all the time, and skype once a week.
2) What was your first job?
I was a hostess at Eat n Park, a diner style restaurant chain in Pittsburgh. I only worked there for a few weeks over the holidays when I was 16.
3) What was your first car?
I don't drive lol.
4) Who was the first person who texted you today?
My best friend Tina <3
5) Who's the first person you thought of this morning?
Also Tina. The first thing I did was open my phone and see multiple messages from her.
6) Who was your first grade teacher?
Her name was Mrs. Wallace and I found her very intimidating. Even seeing her at the grocery store as an adult is a frightening experience.
7) Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
I flew Pittsburgh to Detroit, but the journey ended in Sydney.
8) Who was your first best friend & do you still talk to him/her?
Her name was Jamie. My brother was best friends with her older sister, so we were inseparable from a young age, til she moved to a different neighborhood in 3rd grade. We still played together over the summer, and hung out once in a while until high school. We used to bump into each other once in a while, but now we're on opposite ends of the world, so no, not really. I'd like to though.
9)Where was your first sleepover?
I don't remember!
10) Who was the first person you talked to today?
Deano. He didn't want to wake up and needed some coaxing.
11) Who's wedding were you in for the first time?
My cousin Jessica's wedding about 6 years ago. She was such a bitch about it that I vowed to never be a bridesmaid again.
12) What was the first thing you did this morning?
Opened my phone to check the time.
13) What was the first concert you ever went to?
NSYNC at Heinz Field in 2001
14) First Broken Bone?
I broke my ankle when I was 8 and it never healed right. I still have a limp.
15) First Piercing?
16) First Foreign Country?
The US technically, but the first one I traveled to by choice was Australia.
17) First movie you remember seeing in the theaters?
Toy Story. I was afraid of the baby head robot thing lol.
18) When was your first detention?
I was in third grade. I forgot to do my homework. =(
19) Who was your first roommate?
Brian. Any old readers remember him? He was also my boss at the time, so that sparked some rumors. I promise we were just friends! Not so much anymore, but I loved living with him and we have a lot of happy memories.
20) What was the first lesson you ever took?
Saxophone lessons grade 2-5
21) Who was the first beauty related person you watched on youtube?