July 2016 Favorites+Blogs of the Month

July went really quickly for me! The month was exceptionally uneventful, I don't really remember anything specific happening - other than the release of Pokemon Go!, which has completely taken over my life. I walk about 7k a night with my roommate, defending our 'territory' - we own most of the gyms in our little chunk of Sydney, and we're not letting them go to team Valour or Instinct! I actually met one of my followers playing Pokemon Go a few weeks ago - she recognized "NeonChipmunk" in a gym and approached me to see if I was the same Tumblr/Instagram user. So that was cool. Anyway, click though for a list of my July favorites.

Makeup:
Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara^
Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer
Urban Decay Suspect Eyeshadow - Review
Benefit BeneBalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm - Review
Pixi Correction Concentrate - Review
Borghese Pitch Black Eclissare Color Edge Eyeliner^
Revlon Seduction Ultra HD Liquid Lipstick - Review

Tools:
Margaret Dabbs Crystal Nail File
Real Techniques Shading Brush
Royal&Langnickel BX-140 - Review

Skincare:
Olay Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream
Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Cleanser - Review
Pixi Glow Tonic - Review

Nails:
N/A

Hair:
Nexxus Humectress Luxe Leave In Spray^
L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo

Bath&Body:
Soap&Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream^
Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Shower Gel
Bath&BodyWorks Black Cherry Merlot Pocket Bac - Review

Fragrance:
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum

Blogs:
Wear Daisy Went
Iridescent Places
Potato Wears Makeup
Ivy Savanah
Let The Lush Times Roll

Food:
Smoked Salmon
Gloria Jeans Mocha Java Voltage Chiller
Max Chocolate Snickers
Roasted Red Pepper Soup

Media:

BoJack Horseman
Pokemon Go! (Team Mystic)
Game Grumps play Katamari Forever
The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross
Streetlight Manifesto
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Other:

Shashi Hair Salon in Westfield Parramatta


What have you finished lately?


pr samples are marked with ^

2 comments

  1. I still haven't tried Pokemon Go :X but it seems fun! I'd love to try that body cream, keep seeing it in favorites

    ReplyDelete