August 2016 Favorites+Blogs of the Month

August was a great month for me! I was busy most days and didn't play around with many new products, so my Favorites ended up being quite repetitive - I think there are only one or two new products in the line up. I did, however, find two new YouTubers that I really enjoy, so be sure to check out the Blogs section! Click through to see my August Favorites.

Makeup:
Pur Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara*
Borghese Pitch Black Eclissare Color Edge Eyeliner*
theBalm Balm Desert Blush
MAC Whirl Lip Liner
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Tools:
Margaret Dabbs Crystal Nail File

Skincare:
Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask
Kmart Vanilla Cinnamon Mineral Clay Mask
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen - Review*

Nails:
Essano Rosehip Oil

Hair:
Hask Macadamia Oil Revitalizing Shine Treatment - Review*
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo

Bath&Body:
Lush Comforter Bubble Bar - Review
Dettol Cucumber Melon Soft on Skin Hand Soap

Fragrance:
Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist

Blogs:
Not Your Typical Doll Face
Laura Neuzeth
LushCrxsh
The Female Book

Media:
Pokemon Go!
Game Grumps play Mario 64
BoJack Horseman
Vargskelethor Windows 10 Destruction

Food:
Guzman y Gomez Spicy Chicken Fajita Bowl w/ Guacamole
Golden Circle Pear Apple Raspberry Juice
Onion Rings
Peanut Butter Oreos

Other:
Blue Mountains National Park


What have you been loving lately?


disclosure:
pr samples are marked with *. their inclusion was not influenced by any third parties. 

3 comments

  1. I am a closeted Pokemon GO fan. I refused to join in and then I started playing while I was on vacation...now everytime I'm outside I turn it on! I try to be subtle about it, but I really should just own it and let the whole world know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not subtle about it at all. I just spent 3 hours circling a park playing it lmao. What team are you?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the useful information.
    BTW, if you need some free pokecoins - here is my secret tool :-) http://34.gs/FreePokeCoinsGen

    ReplyDelete