Out with the Old - June 2016 Empties




June 2016 Empties
June was a month of sample sachets for me, they make up the majority of my empties this month. While I only managed to use up ten products in June, I'm predicting that July will be a big empties month, a lot of my basic products are close to running dry. Click through to see what I finished in June. As always, products I intend to repurchase, or already had a backup of will be marked with an asterisk (*).
Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Mask 
This mask was so fun to use - it bubbled up on the skin and had a pleasant orange scent, but it yielded no results what so ever - its really just an elaborate cleanser in my opinion. I kinda miss this amusing mask, but not enough to drop $50+ on a full size bottle. 

Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
My second tube of Vasanti's Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator suffered an untimely death. Water made it's way into the tube somehow and dissolved the remaining product (not that there was much left, maybe three more uses tops). I'd love to repurchase this scrub, its one of my favorite exfoliators, but I'm not sure if I can buy it here.

Bath&BodyWorks Watermelon Lemonade Pocket Bac
Watermelon Lemonade wasn't my favorite Pocket Bac, it smells a little too bitter for my taste, but that didn't stop me from finishing it. I wouldn't pick it back up, but I'm still kinda interested in the coordinating candle.

Rimmel Bulletproof Beige ScandalEyes Shadow Crayon*
My all time favorite cream shadow right here - I use Bulletproof Beige almost every day. This was my second crayon, and I repurchased it promptly, and I'm sure I'll keep buying it for a good long while.

Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil
I never really loved this extra thin eyeliner, it was a little dry and not very dark, plus it's a terrible value - about $8US for only 100mg of product (that's next to nothing!). Despite containing such a small amount of product, Maybelline's Master Precise Skinny pencil lasted longer than I expected. 
Kmart Manuka Honey Face Mask
This creamy, honey infused mask is very moisturizing and softening, but it left a weird film on my skin that was difficult to rinse. I liked it well enough, and I got 4 uses out of this packet, but I wouldn't buy it again - I'd probably repurchase the Mixed Berry Nourishing Mask again instead.

L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Day Cream 
This sample came out of a magazine, and I probably should've left it there. This moisturizer was extremely fragranced, and not very moisturizing. I took a peek at this product's ingredient list and I can't believe it costs $50 - it's so basic! Do not recommend. 

Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter
A friend sent me a gift from Sephora and this body butter packet was the lone sample included in the package - and it was awesome! This body butter smelled like roses and jasmine, and it had the richest, most hydrating texture. Most impressive? This little packet actually had enough product for a full body application. I'd totally buy this body butter if it didn't cost $33.

Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin Clearing Mud Mask*
This clay mask was surprisingly runny and not very effective - the first of the three Formula 10.0.6 masks that I wasn't convinced by. I liked the strawberry scent, but not much else.

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask* (x3!) 
On the other hand, I love Formula 10.0.6's Deep Down Detox Mask! I intended to buy the full sized tube, but the Priceline I popped into didn't have it, so I bought several sample packets. I have one left, and when its done I will buy the full sized tube at the first opportunity!


What have you finished lately?


Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...