May 2016 Favorites+Blogs of the Month





It's been a while since my last Favorites post, hasn't it? The last one to go up was my February Favorites! I didn't have time to finish my March favorites - I had to rush out the door and to the airport, leaving it unfinished in my drafts.Then,  April came and went, and I was too jetlagged and uninspired to wear or care about makeup and the like, so there were no clear favorites to share. May was a much better month for me, and I had some standout favorites. The way I share my favorites is a little different now, I've decided to add a couple more categories instead of having one long "other". Click through to see what I loved in the month of May.

Makeup:
Pur Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara*
Essence Make Me Brow Brow Mascara
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Marc Jacobs Blacquer Highliner Gel Eyeliner Crayon
theBalm Balm Desert Blush
Clarins Candy Shimmer Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - Review

Tools:
Margaret Dabbs Crystal Nail File
Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush - Review 

Skincare:
Formula 10.0.6 No Time To Shine Clay Mask
Pixi Glow Tonic - Review
Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector - Review*

Nails:
Sally Hansen Hats Off to Hue Complete Salon Manicure Polish

Hair:
Nexxus Humectress Luxe Leave In Spray*
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo

Bath&Body:
Lush Ultra Violet Bubble Bar - Review
Garnier Intense 7 Day Lotion - Review
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen - Review*

Fragrance:

Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist

Blogs:
Serein Wu 
Beauty by Kelsey

Food:
Vodka Cruisers
Gloria Jeans Mocha Truffle w/ Almond Milk
Thins Light+Tangy Chips
El Jannah Chicken Aioli Roll

Media:
Neko Atsume
Orange is the New Black
Miitomo (add me via Twitter!)
NHL Playoffs

Other:
Xhilaration Knit Tights
Macquarie Center Westfield
Athol Bay Beach


Disclosure:
press samples are marked with an asterisk (*). all pr samples or blogs were included because i genuinely enjoy them, my favorites are not influenced by any third parties. this post contains affiliated links/referral codes

Leave a Comment

  1. So many favorites! I also featured the Marc Jacobs liner in my May favorites :) I also love the pixi glow tonic! I mean, just the name alone gets me :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you feel the same way about Glow Tonic and Highliner!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...