Some Blog Updates




Hi guys, Dean here just bringing you a small update post. Mary and I are always looking for ways to improve the blog in both quality and reading experience so I've made a few small changes and some more are on the way.
  1. Blog post titles are now clickable.
  2. Tags for posts are now able to be seen and clickable.
  3. I plan to include a clickable button to link to Mary's Bloglovin account.
When we put the new template onto the blog, for some reason in the HTML code it was blocking the ability to do both 1 and 2. It had always bugged me so I finally put some time aside to look through the code and modify it so these basic functions are back.

As for no. 3 Bloglovin has recently discontinued their old widget to click through to their accounts so I plan to manually create one and put it back. Should be done in the next week or so.

Let me know if you have any other ideas for things you would like included in the blog.

Thanks,

Dean.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...