January 2015 Favorites + Blogs of the Month

Sup friends. Sorry my favorites are about a week overdue, but I've been sick for about two weeks and it's been a real struggle to get any posts up. I haven't worn a lot of makeup or read a lot of blogs this month, so my favorites are kinda sparse. I've also finished most of the products on my favorite list, so I'm not going to include a photo. They should be back to normal next month. 

Makeup:
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara - Review*
Pixi Black Cocoa Endless Silky Eye Pencil  - Review
Essence Make Me Brow in Blondy Brows
Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Primer
L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray

Tools:
N/A

Skincare:
Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Clay Cleanser - Review*
Borghese Hydrology ReStore Conditioning Lip Polish*

Nails:
N/A

Hair:
Hask Macadamia Deep Conditioning Treatment - Review*
Hask Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Treatment - Review*

Bath/Body:
Nivea Creme
Soap&Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream
Bath&BodyWorks Midnight Pomegranate Shower Gel

Fragrance:
N/A

Blogs:
ALoveTart 

Stuff:

Parks n Rec Season 7 
Crazy Mocha Chocolate Covered Strawberry Latte
Bath&BodyWorks Vanilla Snow Flake Candle 
Messy Braids 

Disclosure:
press samples are marked with an asterisk (*). all pr samples or blogs were included because i genuinely enjoy them, my favorites are not influenced by any third parties. this post contains affiliated links/referral codes

2 comments

  1. Feel better soon! Being sick stinks :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm getting better but it's a struggle. I'm living that Advil Cold&Sinus life.

      Delete