Products I've Hit Pan On - End of 2015 Update

The year is coming to a close, so I figured its the perfect time for an update on the products I've hit pan on. If you read my June pan update, you'll see a lot of familiar products, as well as a couple new ones. For the most part, I made good progress with finishing up these products, click through for a closer look.

Most recently, I hit pan on my favorite powder, the unfortunately discontinued Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder. This super fine pressed powder has a nice medium coverage when buffed in on it's own, and its a great setting powder. I'm very sad to see that little circle of pan, because I know I'll blow through the rest fast. I hope I can pick it up on Hautelook again soon.

On the other hand, I'm excited to be nearly done with Bourjois' Healthy Balance Powder. While I was loving this medium coverage powder as a foundation all summer long, I've just grown tired of it. I've at least doubled the amount of visible pan, but I'm sure the remainder will still last a good while. I don't think I'll repurchase this powder unless Bourjois releases a lighter shade.

I also reached the bottom of Pixi's Correction Concentrate, a creamy peach corrector that I've used almost daily for over two years! There is still so much of this concealer left too - it was a great investment. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it - I also have a NYX corrector to polish off, and I'm kinda interested in Benefit's Erase Paste. I have lots of time to think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if this dark circle corrector lasted me another year.
 Rob Scheppy for Tini Beauty's Pearl Fizz is one of my favorite single shadows, and I've used a ton of it. Unfortunately this eyeshadow's formula is too soft - it crumbles and breaks so easily. I keep repressing it, but it grows more fragile with each pressing. I have about half of this limited edition shimmering beige left, and I'll miss it when its gone.

Another discontinued shadow that I'm using sparingly is NYX Taupe. I doubled the amount of visible pan, and its starting to break a bit. This is my ideal crease shade and I use it several times a week. I'm not sure what I'll replace it with when its gone.

I haven't used theBalm's Shady Lady Vol2 palette much this year, but I have hit pan on a second shade, Mischievous Marissa. I'm so close to panning at least three more shades in this palette - I really need to dedicate more time to this palette in 2016.
I put a huge dent in Benefit's Hoola bronzer. This deluxe sample pan has lasted me a few years, and I think it'll carry me through 2016 as well. I can't even fathom owning a full size of this bronzer - it would take me a decade to finish - I use it often, but in very small amounts. I'm nearing pan on another mini Benefit Box-o-Powder, hopefully you'll see it in my next update.

Honestly, I haven't touched The Body Shop's Born Lippy Balm since I pulled it out in June, so you won't see any difference. I'm keeping this potted gloss/balm on my desk in hopes of using it a bit more often - if I don't, its getting tossed.

What have you hit pan on recently?

3 comments

  1. I just hit pan on my discontinued Maybelline Dream Matte powder. I'm gonna cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey no. =( Maybe you'll find it at a TJMaxx or Big Lots. I wish you the best of luck.

      Delete