Out with the Old - November 2015




 Yay! I finally finished a good lot of products - nearly twenty! Much better than the last couple months. Apparently November is the month of conditioners and hair masks, you'll see why I say that in a minute! So lets take a look at my November empties. The products I plan to repurchase (or already had a backup of) will be marked with an asterisk (*).

 NuMe Hair Mask: 
I got this hair mask in an Ipsy bag two years ago and I only just got around to finishing it a few days ago...because its only alright.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Hair Mask:*
On the other hand, I've had this little mask for about the same amount of time because I've been savouring it. I'm so sad that its gone and I want to buy the full sized tub!

Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Leave in Treatment:
One of my friend's mum is an Avon rep and she gave me this sample because she said several of her customers love it...and it ruined my hair! My hair has been a mess since I used it like ten days ago. It's getting better, but wow it was BAD. 

Clairol Hair Food Hair Mask:
This honey scented hair mask was alright - I used it pretty regularly for about a year, so its a great value for about $12. 

Pura D'Or Argan Oil Conditioner:^
While I love the matching shampoo, I don't think this conditioner was anything special, especially considering the price - nearly $30! That being said, it did smell fantastic and I'll miss it for the scent alone. 

Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Shampoo:
I hated this shampoo, it did nothing for me, my hair was still greasy after using it. I'm glad its empty.
 Dior Hydra Life Creme Sorbet:
Honestly I can't remember how I felt about this luxury moisturizer. I have a larger sample to use soon, hopefully I can offer you more thoughts on it in the future.

Simple Cleansing Micellar Water:^
Eh, this micellar water wasn't great - it couldn't remove all of my makeup and it stung my eyes a little...I'm glad to be back to using Garnier's Micellar Water.

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads*
These acid toning pads are a real favorite. This is my third tub and not my last. They're effective and affordable. I love them.

Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser: 
I really didn't like this cleanser. It foamed up into a really thick, rich, soft foam that was difficult to rinse. The Ibuki Gentle Cleanser left my skin feeling stripped and rubbery, and the scent was just too much. 
 Bath&BodyWorks Coconut Lime Breeze Shower Gel:*
I really like Coconut Lime Breeze, and I'm sad that it was discontinued. This shower gel smells like green gummy worms, its delicious and pleasant and so summery. 

Bath&BodyWorks Pure Paradise Pocket Bac:
Another scent that I'm sad to see being retired, Pure Paradise smells amazing fresh and fruity.

Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Pocket Bac:*
Paris Amour is practically my signature scent, I always buy the pocket bac, and I'm not really sure why because I hate that it has glitter in it. Please stop making it with glitter. I'll buy it again anyway though.
NYX Stay Matte by Not Flat Foundation:
This liquid foundation was alright, it was a good shade match and had good coverage, but application was a little iffy. I liked to mix it with my moisturizer for a customer tinted moisturizer. I might repurchase it in the future, but I won't go out of my way for it. 

Wow what a nightmare. I liked the base gel but the loose extension fibers were a mess. Don't buy into the hype Younique presenters create, the Moodstruck Fiber Lashes mascara duo is not good. 

Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner:
I didn't really like this lip balm, the flavor was a little off, and it wasn't very moisturizing, actually it kinda left my lips a little dry. I finished it, but it was a chore. 

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara*:
This has been my favorite mascara for about three years. I've finished countless tubes, and I'm starting a new one tomorrow. I don't need to say more, yinz all know I love and highly recommend this mascara. 

Tell me about your November Empties. 


pr samples are marked with ^

Leave a Comment

  1. I went through a ton of products in November as well! 25 to be exact, and I think that's the most I've ever gone through.

    I've always been on the fence about trying that Younique mascara, but since I wear contacts, I've always held myself back because of the fibers. Thanks for saying it sucked lol, I won't be buying it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn Katy, good job!

      Definitely steer clear of the Younique mascara, it doesn't live up to the hype and the fibers could definitely fuck up you contacts! They say right on the packaging that the fibers can cause eye injuries.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...