The Eyeshadow Tag!

So I've seen a few bloggers and YouTubers do this eyeshadow tag and thought it'd be a quick, fun post to do. I'm not sure who created this tag, nor was I tagged by anyone. Anyway, here are the ten questions.

1. Favorite Drugstore Eyeshadow Line?
Wet n Wild's Color Icon Eyeshadows, hands down. I think that's most people answer to be honest.

2.  Favorite Drugstore Eye Primer?
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base; its super similar to Urban Decay Primer Potion, but its a third of the price. This is pretty much the only primer I use anymore.

3. First Ever Eyeshadow? Do I Still Have it?
My first eyeshadow was a pastel pink shadow from Jane, it was a Christmas gift over ten years ago. I used that eyeshadow religiously and nearly finished it. I kept it for nostalgia purposes, but I finally threw it out last year.

4. Best Drugstore Dupe?
I'm not really a duper honestly.

5. Most Underrated Eyeshadow Formula?
Pixi and DuWop eyeshadows are pretty good, and it seems like no one ever talks about them?

6. Favorite Single Shadow?
Tini Beauty's Pearl Fizz or NYX Taupe

7. Favorite Cream Eyeshadow?
Rimmel's Bulletproof Beige ScandalEyes Shadow Stick

8. Favorite Neutral Shadow?
Urban Decay's YDK or Foxy

9. Favorite Colorful Eyeshadow?
If I had to choose just one, I guess MAC's Cranberry. I've put a good dent into that one last winter.

10. Best Palette Ever?
Urban Decay Naked2, obviously..but Wet n Wild's Sparkle til Morning is a close second. I wish it was permanent.

I tag: SkinStuffbyKaty, LipstickLust, The Science of Chic, and Definitely Different 


5 comments

  1. Ah this is so creative! I agree with the Wet n Wild since it's the only drugstore eyeshadow formula that provides excellent pigmentation and doesn't irritate my eyes. Found you through instagram and so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wish I could give credit to the creator of the tag, but I can't track them down! I'm so happy to hear that you like my blog. <3

      Delete
  2. I love Wet n Wild shadows and that Sparkle Til Morning 8 pan is one of my all time favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color scheme is just perfect.

      Delete