This Toner Quest Has Just Begun




After using Olay's Oil Minimizing Toner for about 12 YEARS, its time to move on. I was starting to tire of this affordable drugstore staple, but I kept repurchasing it because it worked really well for me, plus it's less than five bucks. I decided to make a change after purchasing my most recent bottle. I was shocked to find that the Oil Minimizing Toner's formula had been tweaked  - Olay made the unfortunate decision to add a stronger fragrance in a higher concentration. This toner's fresh hint of witch hazel was replaced with a potent fruity scent that I don't really want to deal with - and so begins my quest to find a new favorite toner.

Currently Using: Proactiv Revitalizing Toner

Preferences: Under $40AUD, No/Low Alcohol Content, No/Low Fragrance Content, Removes excess oil, makeup, and and cleanser residue, Contains AHAs.

Tried: Lush Breath of Fresh AirJuice Beauty Hydrating Mist, Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion, L'Oreal HydraFresh Toner, Rodan+Fields Redefine Pore Minimizing TonerShea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin TonerExuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic PadsMario Badescu Glycolic Acid TonerNip+Fab Glycolic Fix Pads, Bliss That's IncrediPeel Pads, Pixi Glow Tonic,

Toner Wishlist:, Pixi Glow Peel Pads, First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, Shea Moisture Super Fruit Renewal Pads, Pixi Glow Tonic to Go, Arcona Triad Pads, Kate Summerville Clarifying Toner,

I hope yinz like toner reviews, because I intend to test and review my whole toner wishlist within a year or so. I'll be starting off with Shea Moisture's African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner, which I'm already really enjoying and seeing results from! So what I want to know is, what's your favorite toner? Do you have any recommendations? Even if your suggestion doesn't fit into my preferences, I'll still look into the product. Also, kudos to you if you got the reference in the title!


Leave a Comment

  1. Don't discount straight up witch hazel for your toner.

    Also, you should try Avon, I hear the clearskin line is good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...