Ulta Haul July 2015

I placed an Ulta order on Saturday, mostly just picking up the basics, but I still thought it was worth sharing because I got a couple new things, and an old classic that I haven't used in years! By the way, all of the prices I list are the regular full price, but I got a deal on everything. I had a 20% off coupon, and I redeemed some points.  Let's take a look at my most recent Ulta purchase...


One of my favorite makeup removers, and a product I use nearly everyday - this is at least my fourth, if not fifth bottle of Garnier's Nourishing Cleansing Oil. I'm just about out of my current bottle, so my backup came just in time!

Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter  in Gold Lights - $6
Makeup Revolution is a very popular and affordable UK beauty brand that just recently arrived in the State, and is sold exclusively at Ulta for now. While I would like to try a sampling from the line in the future, I picked up the product that caught my eye the most - the Vivid Baked Highlighter. I intended to pick up Radiant Lights, which I fell in love with after Monika from Rocaille Writes wrote about it. However, it was sold out, so I got Gold Lights, a gorgeous white gold shade. 

Another everyday staple, Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads provide gentle but effective chemical exfoliation, and evening out the skin tone overtime. This is my third tub of Glycolic Fix Pads and it certainly isn't my last. 

Shea Moisture African Black Soap Toner - $9.99
I've decided to try more toners - a post about it will be coming up soon, so I don't want to get too far into the African Black Soap Toner. This toner contains sulphur and other acne fighters to hopefully help out my acne. 

L'Oreal NutriGloss Shampoo and Conditioner - $4.99 each
I used to use the old L'Oreal Vive Pro NutriGloss shampoo and conditioner when I was a teenager. Like I'm pretty sure it was all I used from thirteen to eighteen, when it was abruptly discontinued. I was elated to see the NutriGloss line return recently, and since I'm nearly done with my Pura D'Or Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, I decided to pick them up while on a BOGO50% offer. 

Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap - $14 Full Size
The most exciting of my two samples was the Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap. I've had mixed experiences with Mario Badescu products, but the stuff I like I really like - plus I love trying new cleansers. This sample packet is super generous, there's at least a weeks worth of cleanser in here. The only problem is that it comes in a foil packet, so I'll have to find a little bottle to decant it into.

Hask Keratin Protein Shampoo and Conditioner - $5.99 Each Full Size
Hask seems to be the new Matrix Biolage. I used to get samples of Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Shampoo and Conditioner with every single Ulta order, without fail! Now it's samples from Hask. I don't mind, little samples like these are convenient. I will say that I'm annoy that a double packet of shampoo and conditioner now counts as two samples - it used to be considered one, and it still should be. Give me more samples to not use, dammit. 



Disclosure:
These products were gifted to me. This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

1 comment