The Most Exciting VoxBox Ever - YSL VoxBox Unboxing+First Impression




 I LUST after YSL products - they're so beautiful and luxurious! The YSL display is the first one I gravitate towards in Sephora, and the last thing I give a sad, longing glance to on my way out. I do not, however, find the pricing as attractive as the products - I could never afford or justify spending $36 on one of their gorgeous Rouge Volupte Shine Lipsticks, or nearly $60 on their Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. Needless to say, when I received an email from Influenster that offered me a spot in their YSL VoxBox Campaign I jumped at the opportunity - I don't think I've ever opted into a campaign so quickly! My little black box arrived today, and I tore into it as soon as I could. Let's take a look at what was inside!

 YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
(Full Size 30ml/1oz - $52)

The first product in my YSL VoxBox was a deluxe sample of the brand new Touche Eclat Blur Primer - a serum-like primer that claims to blur imperfections while creating a radiant glow. This gel primer has flecks of golden shimmer mixed in, which is the only thing I find unappealing. Otherwise, this product seems amazing - the texture is lovely and it sinks into the skin quickly, providing a velvety smooth finish. I really look forward to working with the Touche Eclat Blur Primer! 

YSL Touche Eclat Blur Perfector 
 (9.5 g/.33 oz - $55)

The other item in this VoxBox is the full sized Touche Eclat Blur Perfector - a truly interesting product! This is a pink tinged, solid gel product that's meant to be used to touch up during the day, or as a replacement for foundation. Packaging is so beautiful and luxe - even the included sponge is kinda fancy! Sadly, I'm not sure if this product is really for me. I do tend to get a little shiny throughout the day, so I tried the Blur Perfector out right away, and didn't really notice any results. 


I'm so thankful that I received the YSL VoxBox and I'm really excited to try these products! Did you get this box as well? What are your favorite YSL products? 



Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. These products were sent to me for review by Influenster and Yves Saint Laurent. 


Leave a Comment

  1. Lucky! I never get Vox Boxes anymore. I think they forgot about me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get a VoxBox for over a year, then suddenly I've gotten 4 this year? So I feel you. Hopefully you get one soon.

      Delete
  2. wow, that was a really generous voxbox! I tried out a primer by Mineral Fusion that incorporated gold into it and it just felt unnecessary. Anyway, sorry that the blur perfector didn't work out :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was shocked, last time Influenster teamed up with YSL they only sent a mascara. The gold in this primer is equally unnecessary, but its nice otherwise. The Blur Perfector does nothing tho???

      Delete
  3. This isn't a YSL lipstick ;-;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...