Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray Review




Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioner
Briogeo says "this leave-in conditioning spray enhances hair's softness, strength, manageability, and moisture levels while acting as a barrier against heat. The antioxidant-rich, milky blend contains a unique complex of nutrient-rich argan, rosehip, and coconut oils for superior nourishment without weighing hair down. It helps protect the hair from UV and free-radical damage, reduces frizz, and hydrates for hair that is smooth and healthy-looking." The Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray contains 150ml (5 fl oz) and sells for $20 through the brand's website and at Sephora. I received a 30ml (1 fl oz) deluxe sample in a recent Ipsy Bag. Briogeo products are vegan and gluten free. This leave in conditioner was made in the USA.

Briogeo's Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray comes in a transparent white bottle with a spray cap. The brand logo and product name are printed on the front of the bottle, a product description and directions can be found on the back. The spray pump is great - it depresses easily and dispenses product evenly. Packaging is recyclable.

I've only tried one other Briogeo product, the Don't Despair, Repair Hair Mask, and I love it! Needless to say, I was very excited to pull their Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray out of my May Ipsy Bag! I didn't intend to review this product originally, I don't really like writing about hair care products, I find them kinda boring - however, I've used up more than half of this bottle and I've developed some opinions that I wanted to share. Briogeo's Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioning Spray is a thin, milky liquid - I spray it into my palms and rub it into my hair, as opposed to spritzing it straight into my hair. I focus this leave in conditioner on the bottom half to third of my hair, usually applying it before I blow dry (unfortunately, I've had to do that a lot lately). Briogeo's Leave In absorbs quickly, but it makes my hair feel just a little bit sticky for a few minutes, post application. After that slight stickiness goes away, the Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioning Spray leaves the lower half of my locks looking and feeling silky, while temporarily disguising my split ends. If only it helped to detangle. However, my hair becomes a hot mess if Briogeo's leave in comes anywhere near my roots or bangs! It makes my hair look greasy, unwashed, and completely flat - its bad! Be careful with this stuff, especially if you have oily hair. Just like Briogeo's hair mask has a pleasant rose scent with a slight hint of orange. The scent is nice, but it doesn't linger.

Briogeo's Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray is alright, but there are other leave in sprays that I prefer - namely, OGX' Moroccan Argan Creme Leave In, which just does more for me. I'll keep using the Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Spray, but I wouldn't purchase the full size product - its not bad, it just isn't for me. I definitely want to try more from this brand though, the Be Gentle, Be Kind CoWash in particular!




Vote in this month's poll in the sidebar! 

Ingredients:
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polysorbate-80 (Coconut Derived), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil Citrus, Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols (Vegetable Derived), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate-60 (Coconut Derived).

Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...