Ulta Haul - New L'Oreal and Maybelline Products




 I woke up to three packages today - what a great way to start a Saturday! The most exciting of which was the Ulta order I placed on Wednesday - comprised mostly of stuff that's just hitting the drugstore. I snagged pretty much everything on a BOGO 50% sale, plus I had a coupon and redeemed Ulta points, so I got everything for less than $50 - not bad, huh? Of course, just my luck, Ulta has a 40% off Maybelline and L'Oreal sale coming up! Anyway, click through for a closer look at what I picked up.
Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation and Concealer
 I grabbed the new Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation ($11.99) and Concealer ($8.99). Both of these products have already been available in Australia for a while, and while I'd considered picking both up last time I was there, I opted not to because the Aussie shades were too dark. I was excited to see Super Stay Better Skin launched in the American market, and hoped for a lighter shade. My hopes were dashed the moment I opened this box - I ordered the lightest shade, Ivory, and wow this stuff is at least two or three shades darker than my skin, with a strong orange tone to it! The coordinating concealer isn't quite so bad a match, but still too dark. Still going to give them a go for reviewing purposes tho. 
 I grabbed two lip products from Maybelline as well, the Color Blur Creamy Matte Pencil in I'm Blushing ($8.99) and the heavily anticipated Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Just a Glimmer ($4.50). I love both of these already. The Color Blur lip pencil has an amazing creamy, pigmented formula, and the Baby Lips gloss is super cute, with a moisturizing formula (I couldn't help but slap this stuff on right away). It was really hard for me to choose just one Baby Lips gloss, and I have a feeling I'm going to pick up one or two more in the future. 
 I also bought both of the new L'Oreal highlighters - the True Match Lumi Powder Glow in Rose and Liquid Glow in Ice. Both were $12.99 before the BOGO 50% deal came into play, making them pretty pricey for drugstore products. I'm not going to complain though, highlighters are hard to find at the drugstore (though thankfully they're becoming more common). I haven't swatched either product yet, but I'm pretty excited, especially for the Powder Glow! 
 And lastly I picked up a bottle of Olay Complete SPF 15 Moisturizer, a staple in my skincare routine. It was a dollar off, and I'm about half way through my bottle, so I grabbed a backup.  
Even my samples were pretty good with this order! Ulta was doing a free It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions Mascara mini with every order. My regular sample packet included a Benefit Porefessional sample card, and generous packets of Hask's Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner. 

Have you placed an Ulta order recently? Share your haul in the comments.

Everything in this haul should be reviewed sometime in July, but as always, feel free to make a request. 




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. These products were gifted to me.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...