Too Faced Naughty Nude La Creme Lipstick Review+Swatches




Too Faced says "there's rich, there' obscenely rich, and then there's our La Creme Color Drenched Lip Creams. Oozing with lip conditioning hydrators, including white lotus flower, it treats while it enhances lips". Twenty two shades are available, my review features Naughty Nude. Each La Creme Lipstick contains 3 grams (.11oz) of product, and sells for $22. Too Faced is cruelty free, with lots of vegan options. This lipstick was made in Canada.

All of Too Faced's packaging is pretty cute, but their La Creme Lipstick are just heavenly! First off, the box is gorgeous - light pink, adorned with a floral print, a peacock, and a bunny. An ingredient list can be found on the back of the box. The La Creme Lipsticks come in weighty gold tubes that are absolutely plain, aside from a raised Too Faced logo. The shade name can be found on the bottom of the tube. I just really love the packaging, it looks so luxe and I feel so posh every time I use it.
The La Creme Lipsticks are so aptly named! This lipstick has the creamiest, silkiest formula ever! This rich lipstick melts onto the lips, depositing a moisture rich layer of nearly opaque color. When I say that this lipstick melts on, I mean it - this lipstick will melt in hot weather (its melting from my photography lamps in the photo above!). Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks are honestly more hydrating than a lot of balms I've used, my lips look and feel softer each time I wear Naughty Nude. Unfortunately, I don't get great wear from this luscious lipstick. The emollient formula causes it to slip, slide, and transfer - you definitely need a lip liner here! I tend to reapply Naughty Nude every two hours or so, and consequently, I've been burning through this lipstick.
Too Faced describes Naughty Nude as a chestnut shade, and I couldn't disagree more! To me, Naughty Nude is a light tan with a peachy influence. Some extremely fine shimmer is visible if you look at a swatch of Naughty Nude very clearly, but on the lips the finish is just plain creamy. Naughty Nude makes a great nude lip for gingers - a fellow redheaded friend also swears by this shade and wears it nearly every day.
I really like Too Faced Naughty Nude La Creme Lipstick! The packaging is so pretty, and it really helps to justify the price. This is the perfect lipstick formula for those with dry lips, it truly hydrates and helps mask any flaky spots. This pigmented, peachy tam will flatter warm, pale to medium skintones. If you fall into that category, at least swatch this lipstick next time you're in Sephora or Ulta - I think you'll like it! I will definitely be treating myself to more Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks in the future! 


Ingredients:
Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Végétale), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Isostearyl Isostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me.  This post contains affiliated links/referral code. 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...