Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


 Oz Naturals says "professional hydration begin with the highest quality hyaluronic acid serum on the market. Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum deeply hydrates and plumps skin to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Rich in antioxidant Vitamin C, this formula leaves skin soft & rejuvenated & because it's botanically derived, it is considered to be the highest quality HA serum on the market." Oz Naturals' Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains 30ml (1 fl oz) and retails for $16.45 on Amazon. This serum is 92% natural and 72% organic..and 100% cruelty free. The Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum was made in America.

 Oz Naturals' Hyaluronic Acid Serum comes in an appealing green and white cardboard box that offers plenty of product information and a full ingredient list. The serum it's self comes in a clear glass bottle with a dropper top. This packaging style is idea for serums - its sanitary and easy to use. I just would've preferred to see the hyaluronic serum in an opaque bottle, just to help keep the ingredient stable. Packaging is recyclable.
 Oz Naturals' Hyaluronic Serum has a viscous aloe base that helps it smooth over the skin - just two or three drops are enough serum to coat your face and neck. Oz Naturals' serum takes several minutes to sink in fully, and it leave my skin feeling a bit tacky after application, so I only use this product at night time, before applying my moisturizer. It took me a while to see any results from this serum - after two weeks of use, there was no difference in my skin whatsoever. Not only is that unfortunate, but it also makes a product really difficult to write about! Then, one morning, I woke up to some noticeable results! Oz Naturals' Hyaluronic Acid Serum plumps up the skin and seems to firm it a bit as well. My skin really has been more hydrated lately - this serum helps my skin make the most out of my moisturizer. Every morning, I wake up to dewy, bright skin. After three weeks of use, I haven't had any negative side effects, This serum is fragrance free, but it does smell a little bit of aloe.
Oz Naturals' Hyaluronic Acid Serum is so good. This is an excellent bedtime serum that'll boost your skin's hydration level significantly. I think this hyaluronic serum would be a bit much for oily complexions, but it would definitely benefit every other skin type - especially dry skin. I'll continue to use Oz Naturals' Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and I may very well repurchase it. If your skin needs a serious shot of hydration - Oz Naturals' Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an affordable and effective product that is worth trying.



Ingredients:
Organic Aloe, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin


Disclosure:
This product was sent to me for review via a BrandBacker campaign. My opinions were not influenced by Oz Naturals, BrandBacker, or any other third party. 

1 comment