May 2015 Ipsy Bag - Jetsetter




May 2015 Ipsy Bag Jetsetter
 After a year of fussing about Ipsy's slow shipping...my bag showed up randomly, out of the blue, before I even got my tracking code! What a pleasant surprise! I'm also pleased to report that it's been another good month, and I like everything in my bag (and the bag it's self!). If you're not familiar with Ipsy, let me explain real quick - this is a monthly subscription that costs $10/month. Each month you receive 4-6 products, ranging from samples to full size, in a new makeup bag.

Ipsy partnered with twenty six brands, sending out a total of thirty different products! I think that may be an Ipsy record!

New Partnerships: Bare Republic Naturals, Oscar Blandi, Nuxe, Dermalogica, Peter Lamas, Eylure, The Organic Pharmacy, CoTZ, Breakups to Makeup. Not Your Mother's, Amie,

Repeat Partnerships: Pixi, GlamGlow, Jesse's Girl, Alterna, Skone, St. Tropez, Klorane, Cailyn Cosmetics, Balanced Guru, theBalm, It Cosmetics, Chella, Luxie Beauty, Briogeo, Urban Decay, Bella Pierre,

Click through to see what came in my May Ipsy Bag.

Breakups to Makeup Very Important Product Bag
 This month, Ipsy paired up with Breakups to Makeup - a super popular producer of makeup bags. Three different designs were sent out, and I love the one I received! The bag is made of a natural canvas material, with a beige Ipsy branded zip pull. Inside, the bag has a bright pink nylon lining. I believe these mini pouches were made exclusively for Ipsy, but similar Breakups to Makeup bags sell at Sephora for $24, so the bag definitely adds a lot of value this month!
Amie Morning Dew Moisturizer
 Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturizer:
Sample (10ml) - 77c.
Full Size (100ml) - $7.70

My Thoughts:
I've heard a lot of my fellow bloggers rave about Amie products! This moisturizer is heavily fragranced, but otherwise seems quite nice - it has a lightweight formula that's very summer friendly! I'll definitely use this!

The Claims:
Morning Dew is a really light daily moisturizer that’s totally mineral oil-free and parabens-free. Quickly and easily absorbed into the skin, it gives skin all the hydration it needs while controlling shine and leaving a smooth, matte finish that’s a perfect base for make-up or facing the day or night ‘au naturel’!

The Offer:
25% Off + Free Shipping at amieskincare.com with code IPSY25. exp 6/30/15
May 2015 Ipsy Bag
 Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray
Deluxe Sample (1 fl oz) - $4
Full Size (5 fl oz) - $20 

My Thoughts:
I normally am annoyed by receiving hair samples, but I really loved Briogeo's hair mask that I received in my January 2014 Ipsy Bag, so I'm pretty excited to try this leave in spray! 

The Claims:
This ultra lightweight leave-in conditioning spray fortifies your hair with nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils. Its silicone-free formula adds hydration & moisture without weighing hair down.

Multi-benefits: hydrates, reduces frizz, enhances manageability, strenghtens hair, protects against UV rays & heat, and nourishes hair.

The Offer:
20% off at briogeohair.com with code IPSY20. exp 6/30/15
May 2015 Ipsy Bag Bella Pierre Eyeliner
 Bella Pierre Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Ebony
Full Size - $14.99 

My Thoughts:
I can always use black eyeliner. Unfortunately, this creamy gel pencil isn't very dark. The texture is excellent though, it really glides onto the skin! I haven't written Bella Pierre's eyeliner pencil off quite yet. 


The Claims:
This super creamy mineral gel eyeliner formula provides effortlessly smooth application and intense pigment for amazing coverage and all day wear. Plus it’s waterproof so you’ll definitely be smudge-free!

The Offer:
15% off at bellapierre.com with code IPSYMAY2015. exp 6/30/15

May 2015 Ipsy Bag
 Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Brush 
Full Size - $12 

My Thoughts: 
I didn't care what came in my bag, as long as I got this brush - and obviously I did. I ADORE the Luxie Angled Face brush that I received back in February, and I was dying for more of their super cute brushes. The Tapered Blending Brush is super soft, and is a great shape and size for my eyes. 

The Claims:
This Luxie Rose Gold Tapered Blending Eye Brush is a 100% Animal Cruelty Free brush with high quality synthetic hair bristles that are soft to the touch. With its Vegan makeup qualities from bristles to the ferrule this Rose Gold brush is a must have in your makeup collection.

Coated with a revolutionary antibacterial solution for minimal brush cleansing, your brush remains fresh and clean for longer periods of time.

The density of the brush allows for an even application without any wasted product and does not absorb the product into the bristles.

The Offer:
30% Brushes at luxiebeauty.com with code ipsy30. exp 6/30/15
May 2015 Ipsy Bag
Urban Decay Glide On Lip Pencil in Ozone
Deluxe Sample (.8g) - $13.33
Full Size (1.2g) - $20 

My Thoughts:
A clear lip liner never hurts, and neither does a nearly full sized Urban Decay product. I've tried a ton of Urban Decay products, but never any of their lip liners, so Ozone will be interesting to use. Two sample pods of UD's new lip gloss formula were included, in the shades Failbait and Bittersweet.

The Claims:
Get primed and ready for action. Urban Decay's long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define—for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7 stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. When you use this liner to fill in your lips completely, it primes them for lipstick or gloss, grabbing on to color to help it last.

Next, finish the bad girl beautiful look with a sample of Urban Decay's brand new Revolution High-Color Lipgloss—insanely intense color with high shine. The high-coverage, ultra-pigmented formula lays down all the color you crave in one coat.

No Offer

______________________________________________________

Total Value of my May Ipsy Bag:
$45.09

Not bad at all! And that value isn't factoring in the Breakups to Makeup bag, which has to be worth at least $15 or so! I'm very pleased my May Bag and looking forward to trying all of the products inside!

What did you get in your May Ipsy Bag?




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links and referral codes.

Leave a Comment

  1. I haven't got my ipsy bag yet but according to my glam room I'm getting the exact same bag and I'm so excited! Lol I literally love everything, I wanted the UD lip liner and brush the most! I even like the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah, bag twins :3 I hope your get your bag soon!

      Delete
  2. I got the same bag. I was so excited about getting the brush too that I didn't even care what the rest of the bag had in it. It was a great bag this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'm really pleased. I love Luxie brushes. <3

      Delete
  3. VIP - Very Important Princess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...