L'Oreal Golden Sage Infallible Eyeshadow Review+Swatches

 L'Oreal introduces "an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn—a full 24 hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly. And with its unique technology, your eyes are enhanced with pure, magnified pigment. Make a lasting impression without batting an eye. Waterproof, crease resistant, fade resistant". The Infallible Eyeshadows are available in 24 shades, with limited edition colors popping up from time to time. Today, I'm reviewing Golden Sage, which is part of the regular line up. L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadows contain 3.5 grams and cost about $8. L'Oreal is not cruelty free. This eyeshadow was made in the USA.
L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadows come in square, acrylic pots with twist off caps. The shade name and number is printed on the cap for easy reference. Inside, you'll find a small plastic disc - do not throw this disc away, it is so important! This little tool help press this shadow down and keep the product in place. Packaging does not seem to be recyclable.
The Infallible Eyeshadows are super soft, intensely pigmented pressed pigments. This eyeshadow has an exquisite, smooth, velvety texture! This fantastic consistency lends it's self to easy application! The Infallible shadows can be used wet or dry - and it works very well both ways! Golden Sage offers full on color payoff (but it can be buffed out if you don't desire intense color). This pressed pigment blends effortlessly, its really a pleasure to work with. Though it doesn't last 24 hours like L'Oreal claims, Golden Sage can last for up to 10 hours without creasing or fading!
[Left dry, Right wet. 1 layer over primer]
Golden Sage is a beautiful, rich, olivey sage green with a golden frost. This warm green hue has so much dimension to it! Look at that beautiful shine in my eyelid swatch! This is a great all over shade, and an interesting accent shade as well. Golden Sage is such a flattering shade for hazel and brown eyes! 
Why did I wait so long to try L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadows? Why? They're so great! This pressed pigment is smooth, blendable, and very pigmented! Golden Sage is a beautiful, interesting green that I've been getting a lot of use from. I wouldn't repurchase this shade, but I'll definitely try more of the Infallible shadows in the future! Please feel free to make shade recommendations - I really want to know your favorite shades! If you haven't tried L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadows yet, you're missing out!



Ingredients:
Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]


8 comments

  1. I was late to the party on this as well! Lol I have a few of these now but I totally recommend Golden Emerald! It'll go great with your eyes! It's such a great shade I actually just wear it with a highlight shade in my inner corner then I blend it out in my crease with it (wet n wild brûlée) and it's such a complex shade with glitter that when the light hits it it kind of like goes along with my eye shape/crevices to make it look like a complete eye look that I spent more time on *if this ramble makes any sense, point being you need this shade*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was choosing this shadow, it was between Golden Sage and Golden Emerald! I think I will pick it up, thank you for the suggestion! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh did you see targets summer beauty box is out now?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, but I decided not to get it, nothing in the box called to me except maybe the Revlon lipstick. Thanks tho.

      Delete