It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blending Crease Brush Review




It Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blending Crease Brush
 Earlier this year, It Cosmetics launched five new, Ulta Exclusive brush ranges - and I needed to try them! I played around with them during a few trips to Ulta, and decided to pick up the Blending Crease Brush from the Airbrush line. It Cosmetics says "the narrow, tapered head is designed to seamlessly fit in the crease of your eye for flawless, precise makeup application. Deposits delicate, buildable color payoff to create an eye look." This soft, synthetic brush retails for $14. It Cosmetics is cruelty free.

I love the look of the It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush line - so sleek and professional! This brush has a narrow, average length silver plastic handle and an aluminum ferrule. The overall construction of the brush feels really solid. The It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blending Crease Brush's synthetic doufiber bristles are soft and fluffy. The shape of the brush head is pretty standard for a blender - dense and narrow at the base, thinning out towards the wider, rounded tip. It Brushes for Ulta's Airbrush Blending Crease Brush has maintained it's shape perfectly after multiple washings - not a single bristle is out of place, and the white tips are still white! I have lost a bristle here or there - but no where near enough to say that this brush has a shedding problem.
It Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blending Crease Brush
It Brushes for Ulta's Airbrush Blending Crease Brush is great - I love it for two things! Of course, I use this brush on the eye, like its intended. This wispy tipped duo fiber brush isn't great for laying down color, it barely deposits any color at all. This brush is much better for blending - it really diffuses color evenly, joining shadows together seamlessly. I have a lot of great blending brushes in my ever growing brush collection, and this is one of the best ones! The Airbrush Blending Brush is also great for buffing liquid and cream concealers on the under eye area. This brush spreads product well, helping it meld into the skin - building up coverage without packing on the product.

What a great brush! It Brushes for Ulta's Airbrush Blending Crease Brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow or under eye concealer. This brush is well made and reasonably priced - I'm so glad I chose this brush! If you want a great, mid-range blending brush, the Airbrush Blending Crease Brush is a great choice, its definitely worth your dollars. I plan on trying more It Brushes for Ulta as soon as I can - this was a great introduction to the brand!



Disclosure:
This post contained affiliated links/referral codes. This product was gifted to me.

Leave a Comment

  1. I love makeup brushes. I've seen these at Ulta and they feel very soft and plush. I am a bit of a scrooge though and have been happy with my budget Revlon, Real Techniques, Soho and Crown brushes so I haven't felt the need to spend a bit more. I am intrigued though. I think my real fear is that once I cross that line, there's no going back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I feel you! This is the most expensive brush I've ever bought in a non-trade show setting, and it has turned me! I am ready for more It Brushes, but I have limited (I'm not paying more than $20 for a brush, that's silly to me). I love Real Techniques and Soho too! I'm not too big on Crown brushes if I'm honest though, I prefer Royal&Langnickel.

      Delete
  2. I think the brush looks fancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...