Covergirl The Super Sizer by Lash Blast Mascara Review




Covergirl The Super Sizer by Lash Blast Mascara
 Covergirl says their brand new The Super Sizer by Lash Blast Mascara will "give you 400% more corner to corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Our amazing Lash Styler transforms even small lashes - just twirl as you apply it to your lashes for an instantly Super Sized lash look. Opthalmologically tested, suitable for those who wear contact lenses." This washable mascara is available in three shades. A waterproof version is also available. The Super Sizer contains 12ml of product and sells for about $7 at drugstores and major retailers. Covergirl, a subsidiary of Proctor&Gamble, is not cruelty free. This mascara was made in the USA.

Covergirl The Super Sizer by Lash Blast Mascara
 The Super Sizer by Lash Blast comes in a round, bright blue plastic tube; the Covergirl logo and product name are printed on the tube in shiny, lime green lettering. I love the color scheme, I just wish the tube was a little less chunky! Packaging is not recyclable.
Covergirl The Super Sizer by Lash Blast Mascara
 This mascara's wand, which Covergirl has dubbed "the Lash Styler", is interesting, but difficult for me to use. This long, narrow plastic brush has evenly spaced bristles that are short at the base of the brush, but get longer towards the blunt tip. This brush and I just don't get on, unfortunately - its too long and straight for my eye shape: I find it extremely difficult to get the Lash Styler close to the base of my lashes, despite how thin it is. I also find the suggested twirling method difficult to execute. I always roll the brush one too many times, smacking it off my brow bone (or dropping it like an idiot). I clearly do not have enough coordination for this! The twirling method makes all the difference as as well. Twirling Covergirl's Lash Styler lengths and separates lashes more than a traditional application does, plus it reduces clumping.
 Covergirl's The Super Sizer, like all Lash Blast mascaras, has an excellent formula! This mascara lifts the lashes, adding a fair amount of spikey length, and a bit of volume. The formula, which leans just a little bit dry, can be applied coat after coat with minimal clumping. The Super Sizer hold a curl pretty well, but be warned that it does feel a little stiff on the lashes. Covergirl's Lash Blast mascaras have always been so dependable for me  - they never flake or smudge for over 12 hours! Though this mascara's formula is quite durable, its also easily removed with cleanser or makeup remover.
[This is not a closeup friendly mascara]
Covergirl's The Super Sizer by Lash Blast is a solid mascara! While it definitely doesn't add 400% more volume, I do love the way my lashes look when I wear The Super Sizer - lengthened, lifted, fuller, and curled. The Lash Blast formula is one that I trust to last all day, every day: no matter what conditions I'm in, I can always count on it. I don't love the brush honestly, the design is intriguing for sure, but not suited to my eye shape or size. For that reason, I won't repurchase The Super Sizer, and I'll stick with my holy grail Covergirl Clump Crusher instead. If you have larger eyes than mine, and/or better hand-eye coordination, I do recommend Covergirl's newest mascara to you - you won't be disappointed.



Ingredients:
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Gylceryl Stearate, Dosteardimonium Hectorite. Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide
Disclosure;
This product was sent to me for review by Covergirl. My opinions were not influenced by Covergirl or any other third party.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...