Target Beauty Box for Spring Unboxing

 Earlier this week, Target was offering one of their limited edition Beauty Boxes at a price I couldn't resist - $5+free shipping! This quintet of beauty goodies sold out quite quickly, so I was lucky to score it. I can't compliment Target enough on the shipping as well, it took just three days for my box to arrive - not bad at all for free shipping! If you missed out, fear not, Target says a new box will be up for grabs soon. Click through for a closer look at the Target Beauty Box for Spring.

 All five products arrived in a nice black cardboard box, with a small Target logo on the front. The box was lined with bright red tissue paper. Unfortunately, my Shea Moisture shampoo leaked a bit (not enough to complain), so my box was a little messy. 
 L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray
Full Size - $13.99 

I was so excited when I found out that L'Oreal was releasing setting sprays, which aren't common at the drugstore. My excitement was slashed in half when I found out how expensive they are! I never would've picked this up on my own, but I was very pleased to find it in the box! 
 Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Gloss in Rose Redefined 
Full Size - $6.99
I really like Maybelline's Color Elixir formula, I always intend to buy more, but never commit. This lip gloss is the reason why I bought the Target Beauty Box, actually! I believe an assortment of shades were sent out, I received Rose Redefined, a beauty nudey pink with a plush, glossy finish. 
 Neutrogena HydroBoost Gel Cream
Sample (7g) - $2.62
Full Size (48g) - $17.99

Believe it or not, I don't have a lot of experience with Neutrogena products (I've tried two at most!), but I love the concept of this hyaluronic acid infused gel moisturizer. This sample is pretty small, I think I'll only get 3-4 uses out of it, but that'll be enough to give me a feel of the product. 
 Tresemme Tres Two Hair Spray
Travel Size - $1.47

I hear Emily Noel rave about this hair spray all the time, so I've been curious about it, but I've never tried it for two reasons - I have a favorite hair spray already (Big Sexy Hair Spray&Play), and I almost never use hair spray. I think I'll end up giving this to my sister in law or someone. I did try a bit of it today and it seems good tho. 
Shea Moisture Superfruit 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo
Travel Size - $4.16

I've never tried any Shea Moisture product before, I've heard good stuff though! This shampoo has a great fruity scent. so I'm excited to try it.
                                                                             
Total Value of my Target Beauty Box:
$29.23

This $5 box turned out to be a great value! I really love Target's Beauty Boxes, they're such a good deal, and I always love at least half of the products!

Did you buy this Beauty Box? What do you think of it?



Disclosure:
This box was gifted to me. This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

3 comments

  1. I got this box too! I bought it for the setting spray bc I was excited when it came out but for the price I wouldn't have bought it otherwise either. I got the same maybelline shade too, love the formula and was glad it's a shade I didnt have. I'm glad I'll get to try the neutragena moisturizer too...the hairspray I'll probably give away too lol...I'm not too excited for the shampoo, just bc I like to match my shampoo with conditioner (yup, I'm one of those people haha) so I just wish they woulda sent conditioner too but it might be okay without it if it's moisturizing...but either way it was a great value! Have you seen the walmart beauty boxes yet? I'm thinking about signing up for a subscription...they don't seem to be as good but not bad for $5...well they have two age group boxes and the ones for our age seem to be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel pretty much the same lol. I'm not too interested in the Walmart box. The contents don't really appeal to me, and I've seen some customer service complaints as well. It's a shame, cause the price is great.

      Delete
  2. Tarjay is very good value

    ReplyDelete