Spring Ulta Haul - 20% Off!




 I got a surprise in the mail last week - a coupon for 20% off everything at Ulta, with very few limitations! I thought it was my birthday coupon (still waiting on that!), but turn out, it was a reward for being a Platinum member! I didn't go too crazy, but I still got a picked up a fair amount of goodies. Click through for a closer look at what I got!

 The Body Shop Strawberry Body Sorbet - $12
I heard so much about these lightweight, gel lotions last summer, so I had to pick one up! I thought I was gonna choose Pink Grapefruit, but I found the scent kinda obnoxious, so I opted for Strawberry instead.
 Maybelline Master Conceal Concealer (Fair) - $8.99
I've wanted Maybelline's new concealer since the minute I found out about it! I snatched it up yesterday, in the lightest shade, Fair. This concealer seems to have good coverage, and is a close match. It seems a little pricey to me though, I wouldn't have paid $9 for it without the discount. 
 Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Naughty Nude - $22
Since the 20% coupon included pretty much all high end brands, I knew I wanted to get a Too Faced La Creme Lipstick (I swatch them every time I go to Ulta and Sephora!). I was torn between three shades - Bon Bon, Juicy Melon, and Marshmallow Bunny. I got none of them. I randomly swatched Naughty Nude and I loved it! 
 Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - $7.99
My all time favorite mascara, I buy it anytime I can get it on sale! I also had a $1.50 off coupon! Great deal on a great mascara. 
 Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - $6.99 
My beauty blender is starting to fall apart, so I'm replacing it with Real Techniques sponge - which is equally good, but like $13 cheaper. 
It Cosmetics for Ulta Crease Brush - $14
These Ulta exclusive It Cosmetics brushes seem awesome, and the prices are reasonable! I want the whole Airbrush line. I think I'm gonna try to pick up one with each Ulta trip!

And with my 20% savings, I got some razor refills for free. That's the real victory here!

Feel free to request a review! 

Did you get an Ulta 20% Off Coupon? What are you gonna use it on? 




disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. These products were gifted to me.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...