Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads Review

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads
 Nip+Fab says "unveil younger-looking skin with our innovative Glycolic Fix. 60 radiance-boosting pads, soaked in exfoliating glycolic acid (2.8%) retexture + resurface skin whilst witch hazel helps to tone. This moisturising formula with hyaluronic acid + soothing blue daisy helps to reveal brighter + smoother looking skin." A pack of sixty exfoliating pads sells for $12.99 at Ulta and drugstores. Nip+Fab (famous for being Kylie Jenner's favorite skincare line) is cruelty free, and most of their products (including the Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads) are appropriate for vegan use. The Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads are made in the UK.

Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads come in a clear plastic jar. The product name and a few claims are printed on the twist off cap and on the front of the jar. A longer, multilingual product description and full ingredient list can be found on a peel up label on the bottom of the the recyclable packaging. I recommend storing the Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads upside down to prevent the product from drying out.
Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads are thin, white, double sided cotton pads - one side has a soft, bumpy texture to aid in exfoliation, the other side is entirely smooth. These pads are absolutely soaked with toning solution, enough to cover my face, neck, and upper chest. Nip+Fab's toning pads are strong and durable, I've never had one tear or leave any cottony fluff behind.

I had such high hopes for Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Facial Pads and those hopes were exceeded, and then some! These glycolic toning pads are saving my skin! I swipe one of Nip+Fab's exfoliating pads over my face and neck every night - and I wake up to great results - this product is seriously impactful! Within just a few days, Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Facial Pads started to diminish my acne scars and give my complexion an overall brighter appearance. These toning pads also seem to help prevent future breakouts, I've certainly had less since I started using them. The 2.8% glycolic acid formula is surprisingly gentle and non-irritating, even for sensitive skins like my Mum's. I also love that Nip+Fab included a shot of hyaluronic acid to replenish skin and sooth any dryness or irritation the glycolic and lactic acid blend may cause. The Exfoliating Facial Pads are fragrance free, but they do have a mild, acidic smell to them.
Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads are fantastic! These toner pads are saturated with a gentle but effective chemical exfoliant that'll clear up your complexion fast! If you have mild acne, acne scaring, or dark spots that you want to lighten up, Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads are an awesome, affordable choice! I'll definitely be repurchasing these toning pads, I think they may be a new staple in my skincare routine! 


Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me. 

No comments