My First Clarins Haul!




Clarins is a brand I've been increasingly curious about! Their Instant Light Skin Perfectors have been calling my name for years, and I finally got one! (Thanks, Dean!). I hit the Clarins counter at Macy's in South Hills Village, and the sales lady was really a character (in a good way!). She was very knowledgeable and really generous with the samples as well! Click through to see what I picked up at Clarins.

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Candy Shimmer
 Instant Light Lip Perfector in Candy Shimmer ($24)

I can't stress how badly I wanted one of these sheer, balmy glosses! The packaging is beautiful, and all five shades are so pretty and tempting - I want them all! I had such a hard time settling on Candy Shimmer! 
HydraQuence Cream Mask Sample

This is a huge sample, its not too far from being full sized! This mask is a thick, rich cream that I'm sure will be hella hydrating, but it seems to be very heavily fragranced!
Clarins foundation samples
The Clarins Sales Associate also tossed a nice clear pouch, and a couple foundation samples. Sadly, they're both in the darkest shades that Clarins offers, so I can't give them a try. That doesn't mean I won't be trying more from Clarins soon though! I messed around with a lot of their products, and let me tell you, a lot of them were tempting! I had a really good experience at the South Hills Village counter - if you live in Pittsburgh and are curious about Clarins, I definitely recommend stopping in! 



Disclosure:
These products were gifted to me. This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

Leave a Comment

  1. It'll be interesting to see what u think of the instant lip Perfectors. I've been contemplating them hoping they will be what the dior addict balm isn't for me. I have both the pink and coral dior. While they r nice they aren't the end all be all that so many rave about online. And the Clarins gets excellent reviews mostly and I like the color range. Hope yours works out as the cokor you chose is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to get a review of it up soon! I've worn it once so far and really like it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...