April Monthly LipPicks




 They're a couple days late - but here they are, my April LipPicks! Every month in 2015, I'll be choosing six lipsticks and six lip glosses to work on finishing up. It'll be super easy for me to reach for almost all of these lip colors this month, because I chose a lot of my favorites. My April picks lean towards heavily towards peach shades - click through to see swatches of my LipPicks!

The Lipsticks
Bourjois Orange Punch,Eddie Funkhouser Kiki Maybelline Orange Attitude,NYX Candy Buttons,Soap&Glory Guavarama,MAC Viva Glam Gaga

The Glosses
NYX Peaches&Cream, NYX Apple Strudel, Benefit Dandelion, Almay Rosy Lipped, L'Oreal Coral Tattoo, Too Faced Sex Pot

 Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Lip Crayon in Orange Punch is such a soft, flattering way to wear a glossy orange lip. This is one of my all time favorite lip products. I've nearly finished this jumbo lip crayon, and I have a backup waiting to go!  (p.s sorry for the gross lip swatch)
 Eddie Funkhouser Kiki Chromagraphic Lipstick was my go to lipstick when I spent Spring in Australia, so I think it'll be one of my favorites in April as well! This soft coral pink goes with just about anything, and the formula is fantastic.
 Maybelline's Color Whisper in Orange Attitude is a glossy, sheer orange. I used the heck out of this lip gloss last year, but I barely touched it this year - and that needs to change because just like Orange Punch, its one of the easiest oranges out there!
 NYX Candy Buttons Butter Lipstick is a silky, nudey peach. This lipstick is super comfortable and hydrating, and its the perfect partner for bold eye looks.
Soap&Glory's Guavarama Super Colour FabuLipstick is a beautiful brown toned pink. This lipstick is creamy and richly pigmented - and I love the feel of it's weighty black metal tube. 
 MAC Viva Glam Gaga is a glossy, moist bubblegum pink, the perfect pastel lip for spring. I've only got about 1/3 of this lipstick left, and its getting pretty old, so I'm really hoping to finish it off by the end of the month.
  Peaches&Cream kicked off my obsession with NYX Butter Glosses! This bright pink has such a moist, smooth, comfy formula, with medium payoff.
 NYX Apple Strudel Butter Gloss is a pretty, sheer nude pink that matches up well with several of the lipsticks above - especially Candy Buttons.
 Benefit's Ultra Plush Gloss in Dandelion is a super sheer pink with fine golden shimmer. Once again, a great layering shade that's also pretty on it's own. This shimmery gloss has a really nourishing formula as well!
 Almay's Liquid Lip Balm in Rosy Lipped is a barely there tan pink with a mild shine. The formula, aptly named Liquid Lip Balm is very hydrating and smooth, making Rosy Lipped a great everyday pick.
L'Oreal's Coral Tattoo Wet Shine Stain is a bright, redding orange lip stain that really makes a statement! This is by far my boldest choice for April, and the only product I don't really like or want to use. Coral Tattoo is a beautiful color, but this lip gloss/lip stain is super drying, causing some serious wear and tear. 
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot is a shiny, mauve plumping gloss. The color and glossy finish are pretty, but its kinda sticky. I'm almost completely out and probably only have a handful of applications left. 



Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...