Out with the Old - March 2015




 I'm throwing out a lot of stuff this month, including all of my glitter eyeliners! I was particularly sad about that, I loved my Candy Glitter Liners, but they were all dried up (and probably overdue to get tossed, honestly). As always, products I'll be repurchasing, or already had a backup of will be marked with an asterisk. Here's my March empties.

 NYX Candy Glitter Liners - Old
(Tangerine, Jade, Disco Queen, Baby Pink, Hot Green, Hot Yellow, Red)
 Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre - Empty*
Garnier Cleansing Oil - Empty*
Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo - Empty*
Clean&Clean Morning Burst Detoxifying Cleanser - Empty
BYS Neon Eyeshadow Palette - Old, Don't use
 Bath&BodyWorks Sweet Pea Deep Cleansing Hand Soap -Empty*
Ulta Fresh Water Mist Body Lotion - Empty
Avon Naturals Peach Blossom Shower Gel - Empty
LaFresh Eco Beauty Good Day Moisturizer - Empty
Bliss That's Incredi-Peel Sample - Empty*
Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads (x3) - Empty 

How many products did you finish in March?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...