March 2015 Ipsy Bag - Floral Fantasy




 Hi friends. Its finally turning Spring here which is exciting! Also exciting? I just got my March Ipsy Bag. The theme this month is Floral Fantasy, and I think the selected products suit that. However, I gotta say I don't love my bag...its the combination of products I wanted the least!

If you aren't familiar with Ipsy, this is a monthly beauty subscription that sends you 4-6 beauty products, plus a new makeup bag every month for just $10.

This month, Ipsy sent out twenty two products with a great mix of old and new partnerships.

New Partnerships: Equitance, Lashem, Milani, St. Ives, Gilchrist&Soames, Acure, Evelyn Iona, Marsk, Vintage

Repeat Partnerships: Mary Kay at Play, Coolway, NYX, Laneige, Skyn Iceland, Sexy Hair, Crown Brush, Pixi, Chella, Boo Boo Cover-Up, LeeAnni Eco, Pur-Lisse, Dr. Brant,

Click through to see what came in my March bag.

 I kinda like this month's bag, actually. The blue, pouch style bag features a colorful, abstract floral print on the front, with a blue pull tab and lining. I probably won't hold on to this bag, but I do like it.
Mary Kay at Play Teal Me More Eye Crayon
 Mary Kay at Play Eye Crayon in Teal Me More 
Full Size - $10 

My Thoughts:
Ehhh. I don't really like Mary Kay, and I rarely wear sky blue eyeshadow. Color payoff seems quite sheer as well. I'll try this, but I don't expect much from it. 

The Claims:
Flirtatiously fun color that you can mix and match with ease. 
Lightweight, ultra creamy texture glides on smoothly for intense, true-color payoff that doesn't fade. Use as an eye shadow and as an eyeliner! Versatile and buildable - you choose the level of color intensity.

No Offer
Coolway Glow Oil
 Coolway Glow Oil Treatment
Sample (10ml) - $2.99
Full Size (100ml) - $29.95

My Thoughts:
I like hair oils as a treatment, but not as a styling product. I'll try this oil, but its not very exciting. 

The Claims:
Perfect your style with a runway-ready Glow! Ordinary finishing oils are designed to add vibrancy back into hair but often contain Sulfates, Parabens, Alcohol and other ingredients that can make hair dull, dry, and faded. °Coolway’s Glow™ contains none of these harmful components. It combines a natural and nutrient-rich formula of Vitamin E and Porphyra Seaweed extract to maintain moisture and balance so your hair remains beautiful and shiny throughout the day.

The Offer:
35% off + free hair brush at coolwayhair.com with code ipsy15. exp 4/30/15
NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk
NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk
Full Size - $6 

My Thoughts:
This is my favorite product in my March Ipsy Bag. I have a couple of NYX' Butter Lipsticks and I like them well enough. Hunk is a bright berry shade, the kind of color I wear from time to time.

The Claims:
Pamper your lips with a hydrating kiss of smooth Butter Lipstick in 22 luxurious shades. The delicate texture of satin fused with the high color saturation creates an even finish on lips that’s long-wearing and beautiful.

The Offer:
25% off NYX Butter Lipsticks at nyxcosmetics.com with code NYXBUTTER. exp 4/30/15
/Laneige BB cushion sample
Laneige BB Cushion Sampler
3 Sample Packets (.21 oz) - $14.28
Full Size (.5 oz) - $34

My Thoughts:
I think the idea of BB Cushions is really cool, but unfortunately all three of the included shades are way, way dark for me. I'll post swatches of them soon.

The Claims:
This revolutionary BB Cushion is the world’s first, fastest and foundation-forward product that offers 5-in-1 skincare in a compact form. Powered by SPF 50+ broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, the synergy of its exclusive Cushion Form technology and unique application hydrates, brightens, color corrects and soothes all skin types, all day long.

No Offer
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
2 Sample Packets - $7.50
Full Size (8 Packets) - $30 

My Thoughts:
While I don't think these eye masks are particularly exciting to try, I've head a lot of good stuff about them, so I'll definitely give them a go

The Claims:
When you're run down and stressed out, the delicate skin under your eyes really takes a beating, resulting in puffiness, dark circles and premature wrinkling. In just ten minutes, this cooling transdermal gel patch infuses the eye area with highly potent actives and Icelandic glacial water to firm, tone, brighten and reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles. Eyes are revived, soothed and rejuvenated.

The Offer:
50% off 1 product, 20% all additional products at skyniceland.com with code IPSYEYEGEL. exp 4/21/15

___________________________________________
Total Value of my March Ipsy Bag:
$40.77

As a whole, I'm pretty unenthusiastic about my March Ipsy Bag, its one of the worst I've gotten in a while if I'm honest. I'm not bitter tho, Ipsy really knocked it out of the park for me last month. Hopefully next month's is more suited to my preferences.

What did you get in your March Ipsy Bag?




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links and referral codes.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...