Luxie Beauty 504 Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush Review




 Luxie Beauty says "The Luxie Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush is a 100% Animal Cruelty Free brush with high quality synthetic hair bristles that are soft to the touch. With its Vegan makeup qualities from bristles to ferrule this Rose Gold brush is a must have in your makeup collection. Coated with a revolutionary antibacterial solution for minimal brush cleansing, your brush remains fresh and clean for longer periods of time. The density of the brush allows for an even application without any wasted product and does not absorb the product into the bristles." This brush retails for $16, I received it in my February Ipsy Bag. Luxie Beauty is cruelty free.

 Luxie's 504 Large Angled Face Brush is such a pretty brush, probably the cutest in my whole collection! This brush has a lightweight, baby pink, plastic handle and a shiny rose gold ferrule that's firmly affixed to the handle. Luxie Beauty's Large Angled Face Brush has a dense, fluffy, gently angled brush head; the dark brown synthetic bristles (with white tips) are super soft and thick, it feels very luxurious. Not only is this brush luxe, its also very well made! Luxie Beauty's Large Angled Face Brush has never shed a single bristle, and there isn't any splaying to speak of. While I can't really comment on this brush's "antibacterial coating", I can confirm that its very easy to care for. Product slides right out and the white tips don't stain. Luxie's 504 brush dries surprisingly fast.
 When it comes to cheeks, Luxie Beauty's 504 Large Angled Face Brush can do it all! This brush is better suited for use with powder products, as it tends to apply liquid and cream products in a slightly streaky manner. On the other hand, it applies and blends powders flawlessly! Luxie Beauty recommends using this brush for contouring, which it does well; it fits right up under the cheek bone, creating a sculpted look effortlessly. However, I actually prefer this brush for blush! The shape and size of Luxie's Large Angled Face Brush makes it perfect to sweet blush across the apples of my cheeks. If need be, this brush also applies setting powder well. Luxie Beauty's 504 can be used for highlighter, but personally, I find it to be too large.
I really like Luxie Beauty's 504 Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush - its high quality and multi functional. I'm not usually the kind of girl that goes crazy for anything pink, but for some reason I love pink brushes, so I think this brush is just too cute. Luxie Beauty's 504 brush is my new favorite for blush, I find myself reaching for it pretty much every day. I can't say enough good stuff about this brush! I highly recommend Luxie Beauty's Large Angled Face Brush. This was a great introduction to Luxie Beauty and I NEED more of their brushes!



Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...