February 2015 Favorites+Blogs of the Month

Makeup:
NYX Conceal Correct Contour Palette - Review
NYX Envy Wicked Lippie - Review
Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner - Review
Cailyn Cosmetic Love Affair Art Touch Lip Gloss - Review
Rob Scheppy for Tini Beauty Pearl Fizz Eyeshadow

Tools:
Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush
Real Techniques Shading Brush - Review
ELF Studio Eyelash Curler - Review 

Skincare:
Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm  - Review
The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

Nails:
Pura D'Or Argan Oil*
Revlon Autumn Spice Parfumerie Nail Polish - Review

Hair:
Pura D'or Argan Oil Shampoo*

Bath:
N/A

Scents:
Bath&BodyWorks Velvet Sugar Body Spray - Review

Blogs:
Hervana 
Beauty by Jasmine C
A Little Bit etc

Other:
Ipsy 
Instagram 
Sour Cream&Onion Chips
Bagels
Dr. Pepper
Battleship


Disclosure:
press samples are marked with an asterisk (*) 

3 comments

  1. The Pura D'Or products have quickly become a favorite of mine too! The shampoo is ok, but the conditioner and argan oil were the stars for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love all three products! I'm the opposite though, I prefer the shampoo over the conditioner. I hate argan oil for my hair, but I love it on the skin and nails.

      Delete