Bare Minerals Get Ready Marvelous Moxie Lipstick Review+Swatches




 Bare Minerals says "Make an impact with Marvelous MoxieTM Lipstick. Creamy, super-saturated, ultra-pigmented color glides on like butter for full coverage in a rich satin finish. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. An infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout, while a moisture-loaded hydrating complex helps to nourish and condition with Abyssinian Oil and Omega Fatty Acids for supple, baby-soft smoothness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you're ready for anything—and everything." There are 18 shades of Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks, my review is for Get Ready. These lipsticks cost $18 and contain 3.5 grams of product. I received a deluxe sample in an Ipsy Bag. Bare Minerals is cruelty free. This lipstick was made in the USA.

 Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks come in sleek black tubes. The brand logo is printed on the slanted cap. The shade name is indicated on a label on the bottom of the plain but stylish tube.
 I was already a big fan of Bare Minerals' Marvelous Moxie Lip Glosses, so I had very high expectations for this lipstick - and those expectations were met AND exceeded! The Marvelous Moxie Lipstick formula is incredible! This lipstick has such a rich, creamy formula that melts on like butter. Get Ready lays down full color coverage in jut one swipe, The fantastically hydrating formula gives my lips a smoother, fuller appearance. I get pretty good wear from Get Ready, it lasts about two and half to three hours, though it does have a tendency to transfer off. The Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks have a minty scent but no flavor.
Bare Minerals describes Get Ready as a "warm rosy pink", which is pretty apt. While I do see this shade's warmth in a swatch and in the bullet, I feel like Get Ready pulls a little bit cool on my lips. This lipstick has a cream finish that borders on glossy. 
I adore Bare Minerals Get Ready Marvelous Moxie Lipstick! The formula is just wonderful - creamy, moisturizing, opaque - what's not to love? Get Ready is a universally flattering rose shade with a luscious finish. I'm so impressed by this lipstick! I want more of these - I have my mind on Make Your Move in particular! I definitely recommend Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks and Lip Glosses! 



Ingredients:
Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ozokerite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Vanillin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Limonene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Linalool. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Disclosure:
this post contains affiliated links/referral codes

Leave a Comment

  1. That is beautiful!
    But I have an off topic question, you know those avon totally kissable lipsticks you've been talking about? I fell in love with the orchid one and can't find it on their website to save my life lol I can't even find the line...do you know if they've been discontinued? Or did you get them in Australia? I'm just on the hunt because Avon has free shipping today and I want to try those. If you know anything thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like they've been discontinued =\ Idk when that happened because they were still available just a few weeks ago. How sad! Maybe Tweet Avon and see if the color is part of their new lines, under a new name.

      Delete
    2. What a bummer :/ but thank you! I will snoop around and see what I can find out lol

      Delete
    3. Right ;|. I know they're double the price, but the Marvelous Moxie formula is similar to Totally Kissable.

      Delete
  2. I don't see any naked rocks on this product

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...