Small Ulta Haul




 I placed a little Ulta order the other day, and it arrived pretty dang fast, considering all the snow we've accumulated! I'm a little bit annoyed, as my three free samples were present on my packing list..but not in the box. That's twice in a row! How annoying, but not really worth complaining over. Anyway, between a gift card, a 20% off coupon, and redeeming my Ulta points, this haul was pretty dang cheap! Click through for a closer look at what I bought.

 Olay Complete Moisturizer and Pore Minimizing Cleanser

Just some of my skincare basics! Nothing exciting, but I need them, and got them for a good price, I paid about $5 each. 
 The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

My skincare routine has been lacking an eye cream for a couple months now. Instead of repurchasing my trusty Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, I decided to pick up something a little more affordable. I hear that The Body Shop's Vitamin E Eye Cream is a great, basic eye cream. This product usually sells for $18, but The Body Shop was was on sale (15% off I think), so I paid about $15. The Body Shop was excluded from the 20% off coupon.
 NYX Conceal Correct Contour Palette

This six pan palette offers color correctors, concealers, and contour shades. NYX offers three shades, I picked up 'Light' of course, which seems kinda dark honestly.  All six products have a waxy texture. This face palette regularly sells for $11.99, but my coupon allowed me to get it for under $10!
Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner

A Benefit employee gave me the opportunity to try the They're Real! Push Up Liner a couple weeks before it came out, and while the idea of the product was exciting, I didn't know if I liked this eyeliner's formula. I've heard a ton of mixed reviews on the They're Real! liner, and decided to try the new mini version, which sells for $12. Surprisingly, the coupon was applicable to Benefit products, so I got a bit of a bargain on it as well!

Have you picked anything up from Ulta recently? 






Disclosure:
 This post contains affiliated links. Part of this haul was paid for with a gift card. 

Leave a Comment

  1. Great haul! You'll have to let us know how that eye cream works. I'm also on the hunt for a good, basic moisturizing eye cream, and I also need a fair price lol and the body shop does 40% off and free shipping like every other month now :)
    Hope you're keeping warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have a review up for the Vitamin E Eye Cream as soon as I've given a good try for a few weeks.

      I'm pretty cozy, hope you're toasty too. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...