Out with the Old - January 2015




 I finished a pretty average amount of stuff this month - nothing to brag about really. As usual, asterisks mark a product I've already repurchased, or intend to. Click through to see what I finished in January.
 Figs&Rouge Mango Mandarin Hand Cream - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Pacific Cool Breeze Pocket Bac  - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Vanilla Bean Noel Pocket Bac - Empty 
 Boots no7 Protect&Perfect Intense Serum Sample - Empty
Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads - Awful
Chapstick Sweet Peach Total Hydration 3-in-1 Lip Care - Empty

Leave a Comment

  1. Great empties! I have the Rimmel mascara as well and I'm just not sure how I feel about it.

    Pam | Pam's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found Wonder'Full pretty disappointing, honestly.

      Delete
  2. I got you that cherry spray can n.n

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...